Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
    • Loralu
    • By Loralu 5th Aug 16, 7:47 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Loralu
    Please help!
    Hi all! I have been following this forum for months as I have been ignoring all letters from PPS. Then they started sending solicitor letters and now today I have received a court letter stating I now owe £260!! It's from the county court business centre. I can't ignore this can I??? I'm worried now!
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 5th Aug 16, 7:52 PM
    • 31,522 Posts
    • 15,534 Thanks
    Quentin
    You need to start your own thread (no you should NOT ignore this)
    • RL11
    • By RL11 22nd Dec 16, 5:25 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    RL11
    This is a thread for Premier Parking Solutions Ltd is it not? I can understand pointing those referencing Premier Parking Logistics to start a new thread but Loralu is talking about PPS?

I have received a PCN from PPS and am not sure what to do. All that has happened is that the ticket must have flipped over. I have appealed to PPS and been declined. I sent a scan of the ticket showing the same serial number on the front of a valid ticket, as they have photographed from the back. They have just said the sign says the ticket must be face up, so have declined the appeal.

I see lots of "just ignore it" posts but this doesn't seem like a sensible thing to do. As per Loralu, I don't want to keep ignoring until a court order arrives!!

I hate to do it but I am tempted to just pay the £45 (half the £90 fine) and have done with it.
    Last edited by RL11; 22-12-2016 at 5:27 PM.
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 22nd Dec 16, 6:32 PM
    • 6,969 Posts
    • 6,978 Thanks
    pappa golf
    no thos is a very old thread dating back to pre legislation (2010) , so any info in it is clearly out of date ,

please start a new thread to get accurate replies/answers ,

PS: ignore was the "inword" back in 2010 , but its not now

please read http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822 before doing anything else
    Have YOU had to walk 500 miles?
    Were you advised to walk 500 more?
    You could be entitled to compensation.
    Call the Pro Claimers NOW.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 22nd Dec 16, 10:09 PM
    • 46,966 Posts
    • 60,348 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    To see page one of the forum, CURRENT ADVICE, just click 'Forum Jump' on the right and click GO.

OR CLICK ON THE BREADCRUMB TRAIL ABOVE, AS DESCRIBED IN MY SIGNATURE WHICH EVEN TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHERE TO CLICK.

DO NOT READ OLD THREADS.
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the trail, top of this page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Dunc Ferguson
    • By Dunc Ferguson 14th Jun 17, 12:09 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dunc Ferguson
    PPL have tried contacting myself regards parking in a reserved bay; the signage wasn't the clearest but still visible.
    I appealed via letter and it was rejected.
    There appeal process is to contact...
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 14th Jun 17, 12:14 AM
    • 39,250 Posts
    • 78,416 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    PPL have tried contacting myself regards parking in a reserved bay; the signage wasn't the clearest but still visible.
    I appealed via letter and it was rejected.
    There appeal process is to contact...
    Originally posted by Dunc Ferguson
    This thread was started in 2010. The law changed in 2012. This thread is seriously out if date and no advice here is relevant.

Please read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES then start your own thread. Please do not post on this thread as all you will get is incorrect old out of date information.

The post immediately above yours gives the information you need now.

DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,072Posts Today

9,128Users online

Martin's Twitter