Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • lindos90
    • By lindos90 15th Aug 10, 9:01 PM
    • 2,816 Posts
    • 20,060 Thanks
    lindos90
    • 15th Aug 10, 9:01 PM
    • 15th Aug 10, 9:01 PM
    fleetwood paints is based in Ireland as far as I remember..

http://www.fleetwood.ie/aboutfleetwood.htm

looked at the find a store link and they are all in Ireland, perhaps if you have this colour already (or a bit spare that you can take into a store) you could have it made up by Dulux colour mixer?
  • Ditto
    • 16th Aug 10, 6:12 PM
    • 16th Aug 10, 6:12 PM
    Thanks for that. I didn't think about getting a colour match, I still have a couple of litres left.
    • savemoney
    • By savemoney 16th Aug 10, 7:16 PM
    • 12,705 Posts
    • 11,306 Thanks
    savemoney
    • 16th Aug 10, 7:16 PM
    • 16th Aug 10, 7:16 PM
    According to Dulux you can take a photo in and they match the colour problem with that is printing isnt always exact you might be best to paint on some plan wallpaper and take that in
  • SukiB
    • 21st Nov 10, 3:17 PM
    Fleetwood paint
    • 21st Nov 10, 3:17 PM
    I have had the same problem but I brought Hazy Daze. I have seen 2 tubs of heaven sent at the Yeading store in Hayes (Sun 21st).

I bought paint from B&Q, it was manufactured by Fleetwood and called Heaven Scent.

B&Q don't sell this paint now. Does anyone know who would sell this paint?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Ditto
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

557Posts Today

3,889Users online

Martin's Twitter