Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • geordie joe
    • By geordie joe 12th Aug 10, 8:15 PM
    • 8,399 Posts
    • 8,454 Thanks
    geordie joe
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:15 PM
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:15 PM
    Hi

I'm one of the founders of whatusersdo.com and would be happy to answer any questions.

Lee Duddell
    Originally posted by duddell
    Unfortunately you can't post in here, claiming to represent a company, until you have proved that you really do represent the company.

You need to contact the admin about this.
  • duddell
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:22 PM
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:22 PM
    Sorry. I'll get in touch with the admin.
  • carolbe
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:28 PM
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:28 PM
    Was also hoping for some impartial reviews ...
    • geordie joe
    • By geordie joe 12th Aug 10, 8:37 PM
    • 8,399 Posts
    • 8,454 Thanks
    geordie joe
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:37 PM
    • 12th Aug 10, 8:37 PM
    Sorry. I'll get in touch with the admin.
    Originally posted by duddell
    Thanks. It's to prevent people claiming to represent a company and saying bad things about them. And also so that we know you are actually who you say you are, and not just someone with a grudge against your company.
    • fiestafantastic
    • By fiestafantastic 13th Aug 10, 2:51 AM
    • 96 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    fiestafantastic
    • 13th Aug 10, 2:51 AM
    A genuine reviewer
    • 13th Aug 10, 2:51 AM
    I have worked for this company and I am very happy with them. The work I have done for them which has been at least half a dozen has been paid for and I have only waited a couple of weeks for the payment. I find it really satisfying giving my opinions about things that I think work well and others that dont so it can help improve the web design and make it easier for other users to use the sites. Its also work you can do from home.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,560Posts Today

7,284Users online

Martin's Twitter