Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Jo_R
    Removing drip tray from a Beko fridge freezer - help!
    • 8th Aug 10, 1:29 PM
    Removing drip tray from a Beko fridge freezer - help! 8th Aug 10 at 1:29 PM
    Hi all

I am currently in the process of cleaning up our (not very!) old Beko fridge freezer in order to sell it as we have a new bigger one given to us.

The only trouble I'm having is removing the drip tray at the back. It *should* be removable - the directions say there is a 'lug' on the tray which needs depressing with the tip of a screwdriver, then the tray can be pulled up and taken out. However, I can't work out which bit is the lug and can hardly reach in with a screwdriver as there's not much room to manoeuvre!

Anyone done the same - I want to get it sorted as now I've unplugged the fridge freezer, the drip tray reeks!

Thanks
    Dealing with my debts!
    Currently overpaying Virgin cc -
    balance Jan 2010 @ 1985.65
    Now @ 703.63
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,698Posts Today

9,611Users online

Martin's Twitter