Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• katster
    • By katster 25th Jul 10, 8:16 AM
    • 324Posts
    • 417Thanks
    Twitter Competitions
    • 25th Jul 10, 8:16 AM
    Twitter Competitions 25th Jul 10 at 8:16 AM
    Good Morning everyone,

I did seach but coudn't find one, I wanted to start a post about Twitter Competitions- as with the post about facebook and having an account for just comping. Well I have a twitter acc solely for comping, but mostly the people I follow or following me are the competition sites. So just wandered if anyone wanted to follow me and I will follow you back.

Last edited by katster; 25-07-2010 at 8:18 AM.
    07=£76.98 08=£757.60 09=£465 10=£983.92 '11=£105.50 2012= £2229
Page 79
    • luaive
    • By luaive 19th Sep 16, 6:40 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 65 Thanks
    Hi if you want to follow me Not been on twitter too long so could do with the numbers! Only about another thousand and I might start winning some prizes lol!
    • Carlieling
    • By Carlieling 12th Oct 16, 3:39 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    Just started my Twitter account. I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet 🙈 I'm @CarlsLou1 . Would love it if you could follow me and is love to follow u all back xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,121Posts Today

6,464Users online

Martin's Twitter