Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • marko4ever25
    • 1st Sep 06, 12:32 AM
    25 % off
    • 1st Sep 06, 12:32 AM
    Hiya, was wondering if anyone knows if there are any codes for studio about? I've got a collective order of £190 to put in and was hoping that I might find a code to stick in with it! (heres hoping!!).

Thanks,

Karen.xx
    by mrskaz
    order code 024 should get you another 25 % off

also on hotukdeals there is codes for free chocs etc
  • mrskaz
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:03 AM
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:03 AM
    Excellent! Thanks very much:T
  • missgiggles
    • 1st Sep 06, 4:49 PM
    • 1st Sep 06, 4:49 PM
    Hi, just a quick note to say be careful with Studio Cards and payments to them.
    I dont mean to put a downer on you happy shoppers but we made a payment of £30.00 , using the payment slip they give to you - our total bill was £70.00, and they took £320.00 instead ! This was almost a fortnight ago and despite them admitting liability we are still waiting to receive our money. Each time we ring we are told a different story, "it will be in your bank account tomorrow", to, "we only send cheques it will be with you in three days" to "actually thats wrong we will send you it within 14 days". All the time the bank is charging us for other direct debits that we now cannot pay and studio are gaining interest on our money. We are now seeking solicitors advice. Have any other readers had something similiar happen or know how best to resolve it.
  • linnyp
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:07 PM
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:07 PM

Can anyone confirm this code actually works? Anyone know where it originates from?
    • meerustar
    • By meerustar 1st Sep 06, 8:54 PM
    • 7,972 Posts
    • 19,981 Thanks
    meerustar
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:54 PM
    • 1st Sep 06, 8:54 PM
    I will have cleared all payments with Studio in this months statements and can't wait. They forever messed up.

I was sick of the interest charges too. Good Riddance from me!
    • kit
    • By kit 1st Sep 06, 9:47 PM
    • 1,627 Posts
    • 2,122 Thanks
    kit
    • 1st Sep 06, 9:47 PM
    • 1st Sep 06, 9:47 PM

Can anyone confirm this code actually works? Anyone know where it originates from?
    by linnyp
    I got this code with the Christmas Book 2006.
    2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday
  • KEATERGREYHOUND
    • 2nd Sep 06, 12:20 AM
    • 2nd Sep 06, 12:20 AM
    Just a quickie to let you know that if they charge you these 'amin charges' on your statement for paying late etc you can claim them back.
    PM if you want more info
    • Leanne200
    • By Leanne200 2nd Sep 06, 2:41 PM
    • 1,343 Posts
    • 3,249 Thanks
    Leanne200
    • 2nd Sep 06, 2:41 PM
    • 2nd Sep 06, 2:41 PM
    The code in my catalogue is different
    • jus71
    • By jus71 7th Sep 06, 1:58 PM
    • 214 Posts
    • 108 Thanks
    jus71
    Free chocs with studio
    got code 110-120-72ww in this years xmas book - min spend £20
  • parkemitch
    Thanks for the free chocs code
  • funnyfreckle
    Just about to place my first order with Studio and now feeling very nervous having read comments about being overcharged etc. Is this a blip or have other people found them bad? Also have people had success with the 25% off code?

Many thanks
    • littlewren
    • By littlewren 12th Sep 06, 7:18 PM
    • 1,620 Posts
    • 675 Thanks
    littlewren
    I have to say that I too had a problem with them after paying on the actual day payment was due. They slapped on a £20 fee for late payment! It took me quite a few phone calls to have it taken off. I wouldn't shop with them again, it's too much hassle.

Carrie
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
    • modgit
    • By modgit 12th Sep 06, 10:08 PM
    • 654 Posts
    • 509 Thanks
    modgit
    I'd avoid them too I'm afraid. I used them a couple of years ago, didn't receive the order, phoned to chase and within 3 -4 days had received the order 3 times. Each box was slightly different in it's contents and "out of stocks" so it was a nightmare. Trying to get them to collect and refund, well it's a standing joke in our house now. It took nearly 6 months to get it all sorted.
    They may have good prices, but really not worth the hassle.
  • jamo9000
    anyone know does the 25% code work?? anyone tried with success?

I am about to order and price is 79.99 just wanted any code that is tried and tested. please anyone?

Thanks
  • jcr16
    i've never had any probs with them. i always paid with cash in the bank using the giro slip or by sending a cheque to them.

we are going to be ordering some xmas bits in the next couple of weeks. they are so cheap.
    Very proud mummy to 4 wonderful children aged 8,7 and 4 and 1 months. And our beautiful little angel in heaven she will never be forgotten .My children and Husband are my world.I'm a sahm and enjoying every minute to the full even if sometimes it can seem a bit tough x
  • vickym
    I totally agree JCR16 I too have always paid by cheque and have never had a problem and their prices are brilliant - I ordered last Friday all my xmas gift wrap with matching handmade tags and gorgeous bows and they have arrived today - Excellent service. Off now to see what else I can buy and claim the free choccys
    best wishes to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

-----------------------------------------------
  • jamo9000
    Does the 25% code work? Someone also said new customers get 20% off and free chocs on over 20 pound spend just check the site, I have done and see nothing. Please if anyone knows about this let me know as I want to make a huge first order now and would be great to snap up some additional savings

Thanks
    • lyniced
    • By lyniced 13th Sep 06, 12:31 PM
    • 1,831 Posts
    • 593 Thanks
    lyniced
    I wouldn't touch Studio or Ace with a barge pole. They whack on huge charges if your late in paying - and trying to talk to their customer services is a nightmare. Beware!!
    Me transmitte sursum, caledoni
  • vickym
    Does the 25% code work? Someone also said new customers get 20% off and free chocs on over 20 pound spend just check the site, I have done and see nothing. Please if anyone knows about this let me know as I want to make a huge first order now and would be great to snap up some additional savings

Thanks
    by jamo9000
    Hi I used the 25% code on my last order but it didnt work - I am not sure if this is because I am an existing customer or because all the items that I purchased were reduced already.

Sorry I cannot be of more help
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

-----------------------------------------------
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

743Posts Today

5,211Users online

Martin's Twitter