Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 39
    • adindas
    • By adindas 7th Dec 17, 4:09 PM
    • 3,337 Posts
    • 1,649 Thanks
    adindas
    I am not familiar with Nationwide Flex but I would always pay for at least part of a holiday with a credit card. You can avoid the full CC fee by just paying for part of it by credit card and the rest by debit card.
    Originally posted by katejo
    Thanks I have taught about that.

But if you buy a bargain package/flight online you will need to pay in full. Partly paid or just deposit / token is not allowed.

So you either pay in full or not at all and if You do not pay in full the next time you check it, the package / flight is already gone.

Is there any fair chance that a comprehensive travel insurance will not cover the area covered by S75 ?

I have read that Nationwide EU + Worldwide cover has a very good coverage.
    Here is their policy booklet.
    https://www.nationwide.co.uk/~/media/MainSite/documents/products/current-accounts/flexaccount/p1214-travel-cover-policy-document.pdf

It seems so me they cover all of S75 but I might have missed something ??
    Last edited by adindas; 07-12-2017 at 4:53 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

368Posts Today

1,850Users online

Martin's Twitter