IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Tickled Pink range at Asda
Closed Thread
Views: 5,023
# 21
kittykate
Old 04-09-2006, 8:36 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyh69
Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the 5 slippers and the 8 vest pj set-bargain!

I was just saying to my mum that it would be good if they did this. Best get shopping! he he.
I love MSE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kittykate For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 22
Edinburghlass
Old 04-09-2006, 8:37 PM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyh69
Great thing is if you work at ASDA your allowed to wear the tickled pink stuff all through september! I have the grey n pink polo shirt and the tickle my fancy one, oh and the 5 slippers and the 8 vest pj set-bargain!
Thats the one I wanted
Martin has asked me to tell you that I'm the Board Guide of the Telephones, Reclaim Bank Charges, Silver Savers and Scotland boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides don't deal with this. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
# 23
Oscar
Old 05-09-2006, 4:30 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

I was at Asda at the Jewel in Edinburgh today and they have not received any stock as yet!!! Apparently it was sent out last Thursday from the warehouse but is yet to arrive!!! It might have all gone to the other stores in the area.

Edinburghlass...I will be back in The Jewel store next Tuesday,if you pm me with the details of what you would like and I will keep my eye open and pick it up for you, if you like.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oscar For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 24
Sparkly
Old 06-09-2006, 2:06 AM
MoneySaving Convert

My local Asda is labelling much of their standard stock as 'tickled pink' if it's pinkish - eg Vanish spray
The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkly For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 25
Edinburghlass
Old 06-09-2006, 9:01 AM

Thanks Oscar, it was Chesser branch I was in and Livingston who have their stock but not putting out until next week.

Sparkly, its the same in the store I was in and also in the magazine on the page showing the Tickled Pink range there are other "pink" things that are nothing to do with Tickled Pink and no money going to the breast cancer fund from these items so you do need to keep an eye on what you are buying.

Every year I say how badly Asda run this campaign and sadly every year it gets worse. If they produced several times more of the range than they do it would still sell out so why don't they :confused:

The "Roy Cropper" type shopper (well not as bad as his) is just one example in this day and age of recycling they could have sold thousands of these. Fortunately due to a friend picking one up for me as soon as she saw them I have one but I would have bought more to keep in the car for the weekly shopping so why not have them selling at the end of each till point for the whole month instead of using the Tickled Pink plastic carrier bags :rolleyes:

Anyway apparently M & S also have a few nice things including cakes so I can feed my PINK fetish there
Martin has asked me to tell you that I'm the Board Guide of the Telephones, Reclaim Bank Charges, Silver Savers and Scotland boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides don't deal with this. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
# 26
Quackers
Old 06-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Ok, i'm having a dim moment.

When should it officially be on sale? I've just got back from Asda and there's not a tickling pinky thing in sight :rolleyes: oh apart from some really expensive totes toasties.

I know someone has already said a week on monday but my head cannot work out what Monday this is

Are these the wellygogs you got Edlass? I like them

Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
The Following User Says Thank You to Quackers For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 27
Edinburghlass
Old 06-09-2006, 10:42 AM

In the Asda magazine it gives different dates on some of the items and from memory its 9th/10th September but some stores seem to be talking now about next Monday, being the 11th September :confused:

Please see above post about how badly Asda run this promotion with apologies to all who work in Asda, not your fault I know and the young sales assistant yesterday was very helpful and couldn't understand herself what was going on with other stores.

Sadly those wellies are last years version and this year its plain, pale pink with quite a big dark pink ribbon motif on them, not as much fun as last years I don't think The slippers are nice though
The Following User Says Thank You to Edinburghlass For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 28
littleredcorvette
Old 06-09-2006, 11:26 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I went into my local Asda (One Stop Shopping Centre, Perry Barr, Birmingham) on Monday 4th September and they had lots of Tickled Pink clothes for sale, including the wellies.
# 29
Quackers
Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinburghlass
Sadly those wellies are last years version and this year its plain, pale pink with quite a big dark pink ribbon motif on them, not as much fun as last years I don't think The slippers are nice though
Now I get your point about how bad Asda are. This is the pic on their website for this years products :rolleyes:
Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
# 30
kittykate
Old 06-09-2006, 7:24 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

they have them wellies as well dont they? there's two styles of wellies this yr.
I love MSE!!!
# 31
michellenealemum
Old 06-09-2006, 7:50 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

hi,
i went into asda on rooley lane bradford on monday, lots of tickled pink things on the racks, been back today to buy some goodies and nothing out,so i asked the staff they had to remove it all as the launch in bradford is on monday so i will be back then.
# 32
The Bargain Hunters
Old 06-09-2006, 8:00 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

This months Prima say ASDA have a beautiful pair of Tickled Pink shoes at £12.99 has anyone seen these yet
Growing old is manditory, Growing up is optional!
# 33
Edinburghlass
Old 06-09-2006, 10:01 PM

I have only seen the shoes in the Asda magazine not instore yet.

This website give some of the other things available... I think I covet the scrabble set

http://www.breakthrough.org.uk/bcam/shopping/index.html
# 34
Edinburghlass
Old 06-09-2006, 10:23 PM

This is the M&S t-shirt, £10 available from 22 Sept

http://www.marksandspencer.com/IWCat...portal=locayta

Last edited by Edinburghlass; 06-09-2006 at 10:25 PM.
# 35
tubbies74
Old 11-09-2006, 2:55 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Was in Cwmbran Asdas today and they havent had their supply of tshirts in yet, got the slippers, pj's, bracelet, key ring saw the wellies and the totes toasties but no tshirts yet
# 36
liz_uk
Old 11-09-2006, 3:06 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

i bought the silver charm bracelt - it was 8 but well worth it, the quality is better that more expensive ones i`ve bought too !

And the charms are really pretty !
Debt Free Jan 2010!
(Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
# 37
kittykate
Old 11-09-2006, 4:27 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

It should be launched today so everywhere should have it out.
I love MSE!!!
# 38
Queenie
Old 14-09-2006, 7:25 PM

I bought the Tickled Pink Shoppers last week. Trouble was, I didn't see them hanging there until *after* I'd bought my shopping and filled up those awful plastic bags!

Trotted off to the lottery counter to pay for the shoppers and the cashier only went to put them into a plastic bag!!!! *doh*

Must remember to take them with me when I do my big Tesco shop!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS Pot: 57.53 Pigsback Pot: 23.00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 39
springchicken
Old 14-09-2006, 7:57 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bargain Hunters
This months Prima say ASDA have a beautiful pair of Tickled Pink shoes at 12.99 has anyone seen these yet
Do you mean the gorgeous black heels with the cerise pink ribbon threaded through?
They are lovely but couldnt find my size -typical!! ,so opted for the wellies instead!
This was at Smithdown road Liverpool and they seemed to have the lot of TP stuff in so assuming most Asdas would stock them now.
Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
# 40
Westywoodpecker
Old 14-09-2006, 11:09 PM

I've bought the tickle my fancy tee shirt and also the shopping bag so far. The larger sizes *cough, seem to go the quickest in my local store.
Remember... You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing!!
Closed Thread