Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Guinea
    30th birthday ideas for husband
    • 10th Jun 10, 6:47 PM
    30th birthday ideas for husband 10th Jun 10 at 6:47 PM
    Hopefully somebody will be able to give me some ideas as I am stuck at the moment!

It is my husband's 30th birthday in December and I am busy thinking about ideas for presents for him but I wondered whether anybody else had some ideas.

For my 30th birthday he took me to Toronto, Canada for four days which was the best present ever and we had a fabulous time! This was nearly two years ago and I was working full time at that point and as I am a teacher could only go in October half term ( as this was nearest to my birthday).

Anyway...fast forward nearly two years and I am on maternity leave and so don't have as much disposable cash as I did back then.

The Husband says that he doesn't want anything for his birthday and isn't expecting anything but I like to give him a wonderful present as well but have no clue! We are not 'party people' and so a surprise party would not be a good idea and he's not allowed to take any holiday in December or January.

What can I get him that would have the WOW factor? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Baby Bump born 4th March 2010!

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,706Posts Today

6,475Users online

Martin's Twitter