Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Two prizes to give away (PRIZE ONE) GONE
    • 6th Jun 10, 8:54 PM
    Two prizes to give away (PRIZE ONE) GONE 6th Jun 10 at 8:54 PM
    I recently won 2 prizes that I can't take up due to health problems but would like to offer them to anyone who can make good use of them.

Prize 1 - FREE 2 night Mini Cruise Break to Amsterdam from Newcastle for 4 PEOPLE. I have checked with DFDS and they have assured me that I can give this prize to someone else if I can't go myself. Some dates left for June and July but not many! Prize must be booked no later than 14th June. There was only 50 chances to win this particular Free trip so I was lucky if nothing else!!

What's Included

• 2 nights onboard in a 4-berth en suite cabin
    • Coach transfers to and from the city centre
    • Optional complimentary sightseeing tour
    • Live entertainment onboard

If you are interested please just reply below to this post and if enough people respond I will put the names into hat or something and draw one out at by 11am tomorrow. Will then forward the lucky person the email link with winners code to claim the prize.

Comp link from here amsterdam

Good Luck

Will put Prize TWO (2 x tickets to the AEGON Championships at Queens) in a separate thread so as not to confuse anyone - meaning myself !!!
    Last edited by shazjack; 07-06-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,364Posts Today

8,390Users online

Martin's Twitter