Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Moneymaker
    • By Moneymaker 23rd Apr 10, 5:54 AM
    • 1,961 Posts
    • 773 Thanks
    Moneymaker
    • 23rd Apr 10, 5:54 AM
    • 23rd Apr 10, 5:54 AM
    I sympathise but I think it's unlikely that you'll find anything. I recommend you look for a "Jumbo" remote control that can be programmed for the basic functions. It might be handy to fix it to a lap tray. Before you buy the TV, make sure the remote will work it. Many programmable remotes don't contain the codes for the newest TV models - especially the cheaper "own brand" TVs.
  • nordtraveller
    • 23rd Apr 10, 6:41 AM
    • 23rd Apr 10, 6:41 AM

A fully functioning Giant Universal Remote Control!

Never lose the remote down the back of the sofa again...

Can be easily programmed to function with up to 4 devices.

Only £19.95 IN STOCK - Orders despatched within 24 hours

NEXT DAY DELIVERY Available before 2pm
    Jumbo Universal Remote Control

Losing the odd remote control down the back of the sofa is one of those unavoidable facts of life, which is why our fully functioning Jumbo Universal Remote Control is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to put those dark days behind them.

Measuring 11 x 5 inches, our Jumbo Universal Remote Control is also a perfect gift for anyone with poor eyesight, and can be easily programmed to function with up to four devices.

Watching a DVD or TV with the Jumbo Universal Remote Control will never be the same again!

Requires 2 x AA Batteries.

http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/fun-gifts/Jumbo-Universal-Remote-Control.htm?utm_source=Froogle&cm_mmc=Froogle
    Last edited by nordtraveller; 23-04-2010 at 6:44 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

722Posts Today

4,907Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just got into an empty lift at Itv. And quite clearly there's been a very recent very farty previous resident!

• Morning. Just about to arrive at @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of The Week including savings tax, valentines, cheap rail card, free cocktails

• RT @RichardJLloyd: Thanks Martin. One of the best things of the last 5 years was campaigning for consumers alongside you. See you soon. htt?

• Follow Martin