Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Rob 180
    Better Bathrooms.com complaint
    • 16th Apr 10, 8:21 PM
    Better Bathrooms.com complaint 16th Apr 10 at 8:21 PM
    Hi, I purchased a new bathroom suite at the end of January on the internet, on delivery the box was not damaged, I opened it and all looked OK so left it in the garage. I then booked plumbers who could not fit it until last week. On starting the work they picked the toilet up to discover a crack to the base which was not noticeable from above. I have complained several times and the company have refused to replace as they say I have not notified them in a reasonable period of time (although the first lady I spoke with thought this was reasonable.)
    I have health issues so am unable to lift this myself as it weighs 30KG. Reading about consumer rights it looks as if I am entitled to an exchange as long as I have notified the damage within 6 months.
    Do you think I have a case to take this further as I did not notice the damage for 2 months, my initial thought is small claims court ??
Page 5
    • Tigermark
    • By Tigermark 31st Jan 16, 9:25 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tigermark
    Betterbathrooms
    Having purchased a set of waterfall bath and basin taps I was expecting them to last more than 1 year.
    The filters blocked after 10 months and I took the removable housing off to clean them but noticed that the housing mounting had corroded to the point that the taps were unusable. I checked the basin taps, same issue.
    I contacted 'customer service' who basically told me to get lost and it wasn't there problem as I had purchased the taps over 12 months ago. I did explain that they were not fitted immediately.
    Am I being unreasonable to expect a set of taps to last more than 12 months? Am I also being unreasonable in expecting better bathrooms to replace or refund. According to BB I am. I did ask to speak to the Manager and was told I would get a call within 24hrs. I checked they had my number so no excuses. Surprise surprise still no call 72 hrs later.
    I will be pursuing this issue.
    Be aware when buying from better bathrooms, once they have your money you are no longer a valued customer.
    I can only suggest you spend your hard earned elsewhere.
    small claims court?
    • b16rde
    • By b16rde 13th Feb 16, 7:52 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    b16rde
    Very good at taking the order, rubbish at delivering it....
    I placed an urgent order for next day delivery, at I had plumbers waiting to start.
    They could not give me a delivery 2 hour window until transport had run the schedules that evening, so at 2330 hrs I receive an email to tell me its between 1630 and 1830 the next day, as we are a business we normally close at 1730, so I have to pay staff to stay on. Guess what- no delivery !!!
    I did try to call Customer services at 0800 the following morning, but although the answer machine message say they work from 0800, it appears they don't. I tried the sales line (they are ever poised for another victim) they tell me to call back after 0830 (as the customer services team are all in a meeting) when it will be constantly engaged till you give up.
    Eventually I get to talk to somebody, they promise to contact transport and get back to me. Some 2 hours later I call them again, Transport issues, I can have it Tuesday - no good. I offer to collect its only 120 miles round trip, but not a chance, in case of fraud, due to my telephone order. I offer to BACS them the money, but that's not an option either. As I am over a barrel, I agree to a delivery on Saturday (more staff overtime costs) same old story, can't tell me when till the evening, get an email around 2000 hrs, its between 1300 and 1500hrs. At 1455 I call them again, told perhaps they are running late and I should hang on to 1600 hrs, after much insistence form me I then find it was was never on the van in the first place......
    They have now just sent me a mail confirming cancellation and refund, I have asked for them to raise a formal complaint and supply names and email contact details so I may at least let the directors of this Company know how they are failing in such a huge way.
    • FrenchSaunders
    • By FrenchSaunders 15th Feb 16, 1:04 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    FrenchSaunders
    Better Bathroom appalling services
    Ordered a bathroom back in Dec 2015, had it delivered a few weeks later and when the delivery took place their staff damaged furniture in my hallway when carrying the bath through.

I took photos, raised to their CS on the day and sent the photos. I received an acknowledgement that it was passed to their transport department. Then 10 days later no news, so I chased up but was told they had not information about it, that the person who took the call had left the company, blah blah.
    So I did the same thing again, provided the info and photos but also raised it via the new website Resolver that MSE is sponsoring.
    Well, same saga here, I waited over 2 weeks with new news or updates, then I escalated it to their MD as offered via Resolver and there is still no acknowledgement or updates.
    This confirms to me that BetterBathroom is totall useless and rogue, but also I feel that this Resolver website is just a total waste of time as it doesn't do very much in helping to resolve issues, obviously in this case the supplier is ignoring the issue completely.
    • Marzena728
    • By Marzena728 17th Mar 16, 3:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marzena728
    Awful, don't bay anything from them
    We bought taps, mixer shower and waste for the sink September 2014, had lots of issues then as they send faulty products. In the end I was able to send it back. All the items had a 10 years guarantee. Everything what we bought from them did get broken or had a corrosion last month so I've phoned them, send the pictures on several occasion. No replays, spending hours on the phone. Today I was informed that the 10 years guarantee only applies to item bought after December 2014! and they refusing to replace what we have bought already. I don't have any proof, we just went with what they were saying on the website. Do you know if I can go any further with this?
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 17th Mar 16, 5:59 PM
    • 18,640 Posts
    • 15,520 Thanks
    wealdroam
    We bought taps, mixer shower and waste for the sink September 2014, had lots of issues then as they send faulty products. In the end I was able to send it back. All the items had a 10 years guarantee. Everything what we bought from them did get broken or had a corrosion last month so I've phoned them, send the pictures on several occasion. No replays, spending hours on the phone. Today I was informed that the 10 years guarantee only applies to item bought after December 2014! and they refusing to replace what we have bought already. I don't have any proof, we just went with what they were saying on the website. Do you know if I can go any further with this?
    Originally posted by Marzena728
    Well if the items you bought don't have a ten year guarantee, that's the end of that avenue.

Why don't you read MSE's Consumer Rights guide and discover that you have up to six years to seek a remedy from the seller?

This is a statutory right that cannot be overruled by the seller or their T&Cs.
    • familyman010
    • By familyman010 5th Apr 16, 7:03 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    familyman010
    the worst experience i've ever had as a consumer
    Bath and suite ordered from Bathstore Gloucester

Thursday 1st
    Bath arrived and had 3 large noticeable scratches opposite to the plug end on right hand side. I called Bathstore Gloucester to for there advice and when they did eventually answer the phone they told me they’d get back to me asap which they didn’t, the delivery drivers had to leave and left the Bath with me.

Friday 2nd
    I again had to chase and call Bathstore Gloucester and they arranged a Re-delivery for the following Tuesday.

Tuesday 6th
    Order didn't turn up after I waited at home to for the delivery, I called Bathstore Gloucester and they had cancelled my order because I had merely asked if there would be some amount of compensation, I was accused of over exaggerating the scratches to which I offered to prove the evidence.
    I was then promised a replacement first thing for the following day; I did not receive a delivery notification.

Wednesday 7th
    I had to call to enquire as to what time I could expect the delivery.
    At 1100 my delivery arrived and before they unloaded it from the truck I notice that the top corner was completely snapped.
    I was the promised an am delivery for Thursday.

Thursday 8th
    At 1600 the Bath arrived after I managed to get the drivers phone number only to find out he was returning to the warehouse as he couldn’t find my address (They had my contact number)

The Bath again had minor scratches

For every expected delivery date I had a plumber booked in who had a tiler booked to complete the work needed.
    There was no communication by Bathstore Gloucester I chased them every time (extremely politely) but I just seemed like they didn’t want to deal with this catastrophe of a problem and tried to make them selves the victim.

Mr Mike Morgan the Cheltenham and regional manager was my point of contact to deal with this issue, he was not understanding, friendly or willing to work this issue out with me. This issue is unresolved!

This was honestly the worst experience I ever had in regards to human interaction and as a consumer!
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 5th Apr 16, 8:16 PM
    • 18,640 Posts
    • 15,520 Thanks
    wealdroam
    Bath and suite ordered from Bathstore Gloucester

Thursday 1st
    Bath arrived and had 3 large noticeable scratches opposite to the plug end on right hand side. I called Bathstore Gloucester to for there advice and when they did eventually answer the phone they told me they’d get back to me asap which they didn’t, the delivery drivers had to leave and left the Bath with me.

Friday 2nd
    I again had to chase and call Bathstore Gloucester and they arranged a Re-delivery for the following Tuesday.

Tuesday 6th
    Order didn't turn up after I waited at home to for the delivery, I called Bathstore Gloucester and they had cancelled my order because I had merely asked if there would be some amount of compensation, I was accused of over exaggerating the scratches to which I offered to prove the evidence.
    I was then promised a replacement first thing for the following day; I did not receive a delivery notification.

Wednesday 7th
    I had to call to enquire as to what time I could expect the delivery.
    At 1100 my delivery arrived and before they unloaded it from the truck I notice that the top corner was completely snapped.
    I was the promised an am delivery for Thursday.

Thursday 8th
    At 1600 the Bath arrived after I managed to get the drivers phone number only to find out he was returning to the warehouse as he couldn’t find my address (They had my contact number)

The Bath again had minor scratches

For every expected delivery date I had a plumber booked in who had a tiler booked to complete the work needed.
    There was no communication by Bathstore Gloucester I chased them every time (extremely politely) but I just seemed like they didn’t want to deal with this catastrophe of a problem and tried to make them selves the victim.

Mr Mike Morgan the Cheltenham and regional manager was my point of contact to deal with this issue, he was not understanding, friendly or willing to work this issue out with me. This issue is unresolved!

This was honestly the worst experience I ever had in regards to human interaction and as a consumer!
    Originally posted by familyman010
    You haven't said when this happened, but I assume it was October 2015.

I am absolutely amazed at your statement "For every expected delivery date I had a plumber booked in who had a tiler booked to complete the work needed".

I thought by now that everyone knew not to book trades people until the goods are on site, but apparently not.
    Yes, you appear to have suffered badly, but even the best supplier will fail to deliver at some time or other, maybe through no fault of their own.

Is there any consumer rights issue you want help with or is this just a rant?
    If you are looking for help, have a read of MSE's Failed Delivery article and then perhaps ask any questions.
    • MrsLKH
    • By MrsLKH 2nd May 16, 8:08 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MrsLKH
    I am furious at the service received too. Unfortunately for me they change their warranty from 12 months to 5 years after my purchase. However I feel like I've been sold a faulty item. I have had my sink unit for 2 years it has started to get bubbles on the bottom. I pressed one thinking it was soap the actual sink split, not cracked split. The guy in the showroom said it could have been a flaw in the stone when applying the resin. I explained this to customer service who keep repeating 'sorry it is not under warranty.' I don't care a sink unit should not do this whether it's 2 years old or 25years old. They final thing they said was it was caused by the impact. The only impact that sink unit has is the water from the tap!!! I want to laugh but can only cry because I can't afford abridge one. Has anyone been to small claims court? Just thought they would have to give answers if a court was to ask
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 2nd May 16, 11:53 AM
    • 18,640 Posts
    • 15,520 Thanks
    wealdroam
    I am furious at the service received too. Unfortunately for me they change their warranty from 12 months to 5 years after my purchase. However I feel like I've been sold a faulty item. I have had my sink unit for 2 years it has started to get bubbles on the bottom. I pressed one thinking it was soap the actual sink split, not cracked split. The guy in the showroom said it could have been a flaw in the stone when applying the resin. I explained this to customer service who keep repeating 'sorry it is not under warranty.' I don't care a sink unit should not do this whether it's 2 years old or 25years old. They final thing they said was it was caused by the impact. The only impact that sink unit has is the water from the tap!!! I want to laugh but can only cry because I can't afford abridge one. Has anyone been to small claims court? Just thought they would have to give answers if a court was to ask
    Originally posted by MrsLKH
    Have you read MSE's Consumer Rights guide?

In there you will see that you have up to six years to seek a remedy from the seller.

Lots of other good stuff in there too.
    • GalaxyMark
    • By GalaxyMark 18th May 16, 9:15 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GalaxyMark
    Exploding shower door
    I have also had problems with one of Better Bathrooms product. A Shower door which exploded when getting out of the shower. The door had been fitted since January and had operated without any problems but then with out any warning exploded causing cuts to my toes, hand, thigh and hand. The glass just shattered into a million pieces. The response I got from Better Bathrooms after explaining what had happened was that they would send a replacement door as a gesture of good will. Why would I want another door that possibly would do the same thing. I was suggested by their representative to accept the door and then sell it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would I want to sell a potentially dangerous product. Unfortunately I didn't take any photographs of my injuries or of the shower door. I just left it that I would be taking further advice on the matter but any suggestions as to what I can do?
    • neilmcl
    • By neilmcl 18th May 16, 10:14 AM
    • 9,715 Posts
    • 6,730 Thanks
    neilmcl
    I have also had problems with one of Better Bathrooms product. A Shower door which exploded when getting out of the shower. The door had been fitted since January and had operated without any problems but then with out any warning exploded causing cuts to my toes, hand, thigh and hand. The glass just shattered into a million pieces. The response I got from Better Bathrooms after explaining what had happened was that they would send a replacement door as a gesture of good will. Why would I want another door that possibly would do the same thing. I was suggested by their representative to accept the door and then sell it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Why would I want to sell a potentially dangerous product. Unfortunately I didn't take any photographs of my injuries or of the shower door. I just left it that I would be taking further advice on the matter but any suggestions as to what I can do?
    Originally posted by GalaxyMark
    Read the advice given in your separate thread on the subject.
    • Trevor_From_Berkshire
    • By Trevor_From_Berkshire 6th Jun 16, 1:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Trevor_From_Berkshire
    it’s certainly been an experience Colin, but great? I am afraid not!
    Copy of email sent to Mr Colin Stevens, Managing Director (colin@betterbathrooms.com)
    You say….

Better Bathrooms Our Goal…
    … to supply quality bathrooms & tiles at highly discounted prices, offering value for money, along with a great customer experience.
    Well it’s certainly been an experience Colin, but great? I am afraid not!

Timeline of Events.
    Reference O/N 11078802 dated 26/5/16
    Mid May.
    Visited your impressive Slough store, found some tiles we liked and went away to measure up and discuss. Was disappointed when salesman told me I could not buy samples to check colour etc. -- Later I discovered your website/catalogue does offer this service. Why did your salesman not tell me?

Thursday 26th May
    Received a local paper with large advert for Better Bathrooms, noted late opening times and offer of discount with voucher in the paper, and so visited your Slough Store in the evening. I was hoping for a delivery on Friday or Saturday so I rechecked colour match, quantities etc, and spoke to a salesman about placing an order.
    The salesman seemed unsure of when delivery would be available and disappointingly told us the 15% discount advertised in our local paper had “already been applied” to the prices. (Why then did the advert ask us the bring the voucher from the paper if everyone gets the same price?) We spoke at length about delivery and I was surprised I would also have to pay an extra £35 for delivery. The salesman offered me Click and Collect, but this was apparently only available if I collected from Didcot a town in a different county and some two hours round trip from my home, hardly convenient at all. I was surprised that the delivery from your warehouse could not be sent to the Slough store as Click and Collect was advertised so heavily in my local newspaper. In the end I reluctantly agreed to pay the delivery charge and was told I would be called within 48 hours to arrange a time slot for delivery.

Saturday May 29th
    I called your helpline number as I had not received a call about delivery slots. I waited a very considerable amount of time for anyone to answer the phone – this is VERY poor customer service! A young lady told me that the 48 hours was in fact 48 WORKING hours (so could be six days?) and that it didn’t even begin until the Courier had received the order for delivery! She went on to tell me that delivery would be impossible before Wednesday anyway as the tiles were located in different locations so would need to be shipped by a different method where no delivery time slot would be available. I was disappointed that delivery even on Tuesday was now impossible despite your Help desk operative offering me a Free Upgrade to “NEXT DAY DELIVERY”, which still apparently meant Wednesday. On my calendar the next (normal working) day after Saturday would have been Tuesday because of the Bank holiday. This meant I had to take a full day off work (unpaid) in order to wait for this delivery on Wednesday

Tuesday May 31st
    I received email/text messages confirming my order had been “released”, and then another notifying me that the items were being picked and then that the order had been dispatched on a “next day service”, and another email with an invoice.

Wednesday June 1st
    I waited until around 2pm and called the delivery company on the number your helpdesk had given me. They too fail to answer their phone in a timely manner. I had to wait over 15 minutes! I was transferred to another number and finaly was told the delivery was second drop on the PM delivery route and I could expect it sometime between 3 and 5 pm.
    At 4.45 I called again. This time it took more than 20 minutes for anyone to answer the phone. I was eventually told that as the order had not arrived from you (Better Bathrooms). It was not actually loaded on the vehicle and would not in fact be delivered.
    I called your helpline number again. This time I waited 27 minutes before Michael answered my call. I explained the situation and he put me on hold for several more minutes before confirming that the delivery was not actually coming. He was quick to tell me that it would be delivered on Thursday. I explained that I work for a living and get paid only for the hours I am working, I told him I had already lost a lot of money taking a full day off work. I suggested he may want to offer me some form of compensation or at the very least refund my delivery payment. He declined to do either; he seemed to believe that Better Bathrooms were within their rights to deliver when it suited them, despite having made firm arrangements to deliver on a specific day. I pushed Michael for a refund as I believe that I was not getting what I paid for. He referred to his manager and came back talking about company policy not to make refunds for this situation. So I received no offer of help or goodwill from your company at all and would now have to take further time off work to await your delivery.
    Michael finally offered to upgrade my delivery to an AM or PM time. I called back later to confirm I would prefer an AM slot after reviewing my work commitments and Michael confirmed delivery would be between 8 and 12.
    I was disgusted by the lack of consideration and understanding from your company, and asked Michael for an email address to which I could address my complaint.

Thursday June 2nd.
    It’s now SEVEN DAYS since I placed the order. A little before 11am I called your chosen delivery company, who once again took a long time to answer their phone. They could find no record of the order number, and put me through to another number where the gentleman I spoke to was heard leafing through documents for some time and, despite being very polite and as helpful as possible, was unable to find any paperwork or computer record of the order. He suggested I called a number in Andover. This was also incorrect and the person there gave me yet another number….
    With the time approaching 11.30 I finally spoke to someone on this new number, and they were able finally to give me an update on the order status, “it should be with you by 1.00”. (So much for Michael’s promise of delivery before Noon.) This means I lose another full day from work, and another full day’s income.
    As the delivery had not arrived by 1.00, no real surprise to be honest – I have lost all faith, I called the carrier again. They told me the delivery was not marked for AM delivery, and would not in fact be delivered until “sometime” before 4.00.
    The situation goes from bad to worse, so it seems the order was not upgraded to AM as promised -another failure of your so called “great customer experience”. In fact the order was delivered before 2.00 so that at least was better than I was led to believe.

For Comparison. Please take note!
    I ordered two items from Tesco Direct around the same time as I placed my order with your company. The order failed to arrive the next day as arranged (they delivered to a wrong address). I called the customer service number, got through straight away, they apologised for letting me down, arranged for the items to be delivered to my local store the next day (so I could collect at a time that suited me!) and refunded my delivery charge in full, and additionally gave me a further refund amounting to 40% off the price I paid. They emailed me apologising in writing and confirming what they had done to put things right.
    That’s customer service, they WILL get my repeat business, Better Bathrooms will NOT.

For information…
    I will be posting this catalogue of disasters from your so called “award winning company” on social media and every review website I can find. Your flashy showrooms and website belie your ill trained staff, appalling service and misleading advertising. I wish I had looked at your many poor reviews instead of taking your flashy store at face value.
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 6th Jun 16, 4:15 PM
    • 18,640 Posts
    • 15,520 Thanks
    wealdroam
    Copy of email sent to Mr Colin Stevens, Managing Director (colin@betterbathrooms.com)
    You say….

Better Bathrooms Our Goal…
    … to supply quality bathrooms & tiles at highly discounted prices, offering value for money, along with a great customer experience.
    Well it’s certainly been an experience Colin, but great? I am afraid not!

<snip all the verbose stuff>

For information…
    I will be posting this catalogue of disasters from your so called “award winning company” on social media and every review website I can find. Your flashy showrooms and website belie your ill trained staff, appalling service and misleading advertising. I wish I had looked at your many poor reviews instead of taking your flashy store at face value.
    Originally posted by Trevor_From_Berkshire
    Hi Trevor, welcome to the forums.

I don't suppose you will come back to read this, but frankly I cannot imagine anyone taking the time to read all that.
    I didn't bother to read it and I suspect Mr Stevens won't bother either.

It is far too long.

Good luck with whatever you are trying to achieve.
    • bobcrossman
    • By bobcrossman 19th May 17, 2:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bobcrossman
    Oh dear
    I bought about 2k of bathroom from these guys as I have used them successfully before on at least 3 occasions . This has blown up in my face as our order ( three weeks ago ) turned up today ( 10 days early ) and was dumped outside my neighbours house ! The driver got my 16 year old daughter to sign for it then left . ( fairly sure my daughter wouldn't be sure of what she was checking but she may be doing plumbing at school ? ) on phoning the "customer helpline" we were told its company policy that we have to accept delivery and pay for returns ! It took 30 mins to get them to agree to pick it up , only one problem , I've got no room at the moment and they can't return until Monday .really disappointed with their attitude . Really can't see me buying anything else from them . Gotta go , the local school is about to kick out and the little darlings will be rowing my bath down the high street .
    • JoeCrook
    • By JoeCrook 28th May 17, 4:54 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JoeCrook
    No refund - scandal
    They really are a bunch of slippery eels.

Apparently if you buy in-store you've signed a 'customer's charter' whereby you won't be able to get a refund.

Tell everyone you know - simply don't use these people - who would knowingly buy anything without any possibility of a refund.

Thieves.
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 28th May 17, 5:02 PM
    • 18,640 Posts
    • 15,520 Thanks
    wealdroam
    They really are a bunch of slippery eels.

Apparently if you buy in-store you've signed a 'customer's charter' whereby you won't be able to get a refund.

Tell everyone you know - simply don't use these people - who would knowingly buy anything without any possibility of a refund.
    Originally posted by JoeCrook
    Better Bathrooms are not above the law and if the purchased goods do not conform to contract then you certainly have a statutory right to receive a refund.

I've not read their 'customer charter', but it probably refers to refund requests where the customer has simply changed their mind.

Edited to add:
    I have not been able to find their 'customer charter' (can you supply a link, or perhaps post a copy of what you have signed?), but I have found their 14 Day Money Back Guarantee and their 365 Day Exchange Policy on this webpage.

What exactly are you trying to return and why?

When did you make the purchase?
    How did you pay for the goods? By credit card I hope.

Thieves.
    Originally posted by JoeCrook
    A serious allegation of a criminal offence. Involve the police.
    Last edited by wealdroam; 28-05-2017 at 6:46 PM.
    • JEN22
    • By JEN22 29th May 17, 3:11 PM
    • 294 Posts
    • 47 Thanks
    JEN22
    Havent they gone bust?
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 29th May 17, 4:42 PM
    • 2,730 Posts
    • 2,754 Thanks
    DoaM
    Havent they gone bust?
    Originally posted by JEN22
    https://companycheck.co.uk/company/04986428/BETTERBATHROOMS-UK-LIMITED/companies-house-data

would suggest otherwise?
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

103Posts Today

1,757Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin