Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    BAT_FASTARD
    Well, i have got my first job seekers allowance interview tomorrow and...
    • 14th Apr 10, 7:01 PM
    Well, i have got my first job seekers allowance interview tomorrow and... 14th Apr 10 at 7:01 PM
    I have my first Job seekers Allowance interview tomorrow .

Having had my first telephone interview thingy with all of those silly yes/no questions the other day, I know that i need to take a copy of my C.V. and some form of I.D. I do not however possess either a driving license or indeed a passport, So does anyone know what else i can take along with me that will be an acceptable form of I.D.?

I am also just wondering if i need to take anything else along with me as I am not quite sure?

My final dilemma is that of deciding on what i should wear, I was going to wear a suit but without wearing a tie, henceforth i would be being smart and formal but not too formal. i am now however lead to believe that this would still be just a tad overdressed, so does anyone who has been in a similar position perhaps have any helpful advice for me with regards to what is appropriate attire for my first JSA Interview?

I do not particularly want to appear to be overdressed but then I also have no desire to look like i live on an estate and plan on spending my benefits money on Stella and Embassy No. 1's.

Any help / Or advice on these matters would be very much appreciated, Thanks!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,133Posts Today

8,153Users online

Martin's Twitter