Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Princess_G
    0 WOW
    20 off 50 spend at john lewis
    • 29th Jul 06, 4:24 AM
    0 WOW
    20 off 50 spend at john lewis 29th Jul 06 at 4:24 AM
    Morning all

John Lewis 20 Discount Voucher

Spend 50 or more and enter John Lewis promo code -

1234564motherandb

at the checkout.

Just placed my order and all gone through ok.
    Code obtained from hotdeals

Free Standard delivery on orders over 100 otherwise 3.95

Hope it is of use to someone.

xxxxxxx
    I am an RAF Sweetheart & Proud of it.

All this money saving is helping me save money for flights to see my boyfriend in Germany!!!
    Thank you to everyone.

"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted"
    Mae West
Page 1
    • Searcher2
    • By Searcher2 29th Jul 06, 9:03 AM
    • 1,091 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    Searcher2
    • 29th Jul 06, 9:03 AM
    • 29th Jul 06, 9:03 AM
    Just as an addition - I used this on Waitrose Wines last night via Quidco via John Lewis. All seemed to go through fine though I have no email confirmation of order yet. Shame all the offers on mixed cases are out of stock but ordered 12 bottles of (probably) decent stuff for about £2.66 a bottle after all the discounts (voucher code 40%ish /Quidco 5%/Egg Money 1%)
    • charlie12
    • By charlie12 29th Jul 06, 9:33 AM
    • 1,594 Posts
    • 467 Thanks
    charlie12
    • 29th Jul 06, 9:33 AM
    • 29th Jul 06, 9:33 AM
    dupe thread:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=234992
    • jjef
    • By jjef 1st Aug 06, 10:00 PM
    • 1,747 Posts
    • 35,688 Thanks
    jjef
    • 1st Aug 06, 10:00 PM
    • 1st Aug 06, 10:00 PM
    Many thanks have just used code and all went through okay, although it did come up 'special mother and baby promotion' and I have ordered a DVD player so will wait and see once it is delivered what the charge has been, but free delivery so can't complain.
  • windym
    • 2nd Aug 06, 8:07 AM
    • 2nd Aug 06, 8:07 AM
    Just ordered my fave wine for 3.23 a bottle instead of £6.99. Thanks.
    • suniil
    • By suniil 2nd Aug 06, 9:03 AM
    • 440 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    suniil
    • 2nd Aug 06, 9:03 AM
    • 2nd Aug 06, 9:03 AM
    i've ordered an oven with this code and got delivery yesterday with 20 off

Many thanks have just used code and all went through okay, although it did come up 'special mother and baby promotion' and I have ordered a DVD player so will wait and see once it is delivered what the charge has been, but free delivery so can't complain.
    by jjef
  • Mighty White
    • 3rd Aug 06, 12:53 PM
    • 3rd Aug 06, 12:53 PM
    I just tried to order something off a wedding gift list as well as purchasing items from the regular store and can't seem to find whether you can merge the two at the checkout. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  • Princess_G
    • 3rd Aug 06, 5:28 PM
    • 3rd Aug 06, 5:28 PM
    Very happy with my item recieved on tuesday - very quick considering they said between 3-5 working days, I only ordered saturday.

All this money saving is helping me save money for flights to see my boyfriend in Germany!!!
    Thank you to everyone.

Mae West
  • Degeneratemoo
    • 3rd Aug 06, 6:40 PM
    • 3rd Aug 06, 6:40 PM
    Don't forget quidco!
  • ravgeeza
    John Lewis Vouchers
    Dear All,

Just wondering how many times you can use the online discount for John Lewis, is it only once as i have 500 in vouchers from my wedding

Hope someone can help

Kind regards

Ravi
    • Searcher2
    • By Searcher2 4th Aug 06, 2:00 PM
    • 1,091 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    Searcher2
    Just once per account. I did a wine order for myself and used it once then tried to order a fridge for my mum on my account and it wouldn't let me.... so I just set my mum up with an account and used that account and the voucher.
  • nicola.1
    i got myself a fab 50L brabantia bin for £62 inc delivery. came 2 days later thanks so much for £20 off code i'd wanted this bin for ages and as it was a bargain i couldn't resist!!
  • Princess_G
    i got myself a fab 50L brabantia bin for 62 inc delivery. came 2 days later thanks so much for 20 off code i'd wanted this bin for ages and as it was a bargain i couldn't resist!!
    by nicola.1
    cool!
    My OH wanted some two way radios and I saw them on there and knew I had to have them for him! very quick delivery.
    xx

Thank you to everyone.

Mae West
    • old system
    • By old system 4th Aug 06, 8:02 PM
    • 148 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    old system
    Got myself an ipod shuffle for 33 delivered, despatched in day, although they used 2nd class postage (would have onyl cost them like 15p more!).
    • shakemeup
    • By shakemeup 6th Aug 06, 5:15 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    shakemeup
    Just used the code and bought some new knives!
  • savingsgirl
    Thank you so much. My new kettle and toaster arrived this morning along with a bouncy chair for the arrival of my new niece/nephew.
    Its information like this that keeps me logging onto this site, thank you for sharing
    • Searcher2
    • By Searcher2 7th Aug 06, 10:34 AM
    • 1,091 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    Searcher2
    Oh dear!
    I am not sure what is happening here but John Lewis rang last week to say that my wine order had been damaged in transit and could I choose some more wine. I did and they gave me another £5 off my order. I am still waiting for the wine. Then this morning I received this email :

"I am writing to confirm that the item(s) below have now been cancelled from order number xxxxxxxx and you will not be charged for them. The rest of your order will continue to be processed.

Item SKU Description Quantity
    851665 special mother and baby 1

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to e-mail us at customerservices@johnlewis.com or call us on 08456 049 049 between 7am and Midnight, 7 days a week."

Mmmm.

Edit : maybe not to panic - I think it could be as they cancelled the original order that they damaged and have had to cancel the voucher too... then raise another order.
    Last edited by Searcher2; 07-08-2006 at 10:40 AM.
  • Casual
    Thanks OP - just ordered an iPod too - thought I might dip my toe in this electronic music revolution that seems to be happening around me!
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day ~ Dean Martin
    • mrsw
    • By mrsw 7th Aug 06, 12:32 PM
    • 1,410 Posts
    • 5,228 Thanks
    mrsw
    Thanks OP. This code also works for order just under £50 as long as the total including delivery is over £50.
  • Princess_G
    Thanks OP. This code also works for order just under 50 as long as the total including delivery is over 50.
    by mrsw
    That's good to know!
    I may go and see if there are any more bargains.
    x

Thank you to everyone.

Mae West
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,720Posts Today

6,575Users online

Martin's Twitter