Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Tartanmax
    Best Gas and Electric for an over 65 on pension credit?
    • 4th Mar 10, 11:22 AM
    Best Gas and Electric for an over 65 on pension credit? 4th Mar 10 at 11:22 AM
    Hello,

My dad is moving in a weeks time and I'm in charge of sorting out all the utilities :-s

He's currently using B/G essentials tariff for his London 1 bed home which is a change of 65 a month DD.

He's moving to a 2 bed bungelow in Co Durham which is currently supplied by N-power on a standard tariff for dual fuel, now know that this isn't the best deal for him , I've just switched myself but since he's moving i thought i'd compare deals from B/G while we're at it.

Does anyone know if the social tariffs are actually cheaper at the minute compared to the online ones and such like, or if i'm better looking at tariffs specifically for people over 65 on benefits ?
    Can i compare social tariffs online?

Any help would be great as I'm lost in a sea of numbers at the minute!

Thank you
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

906Posts Today

5,826Users online

Martin's Twitter