Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

0 WOW
    Where is the best high street exchange rate for euros?
    • 9th Jul 06, 6:38 PM
    0 WOW
    Where is the best high street exchange rate for euros? 9th Jul 06 at 6:38 PM
    Hi all, sorry if there is already a thread running for this... perhaps someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Im off on honeymoon on sunday (following my money saving wedding!!). I have bought my euros from a website but we have some money left that we would now like to buy euro travellers cheques with...may push the boat out on honeymoon!!

I normally get it from m&s but the exchange rate is poor at the mo compaired to what it has been. Where can i find the best high street exchange rate.

Thanks in advance! Sarah x
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

250Posts Today

951Users online

Martin's Twitter