Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    angelnas
    Cheap HPI Check for Cars
    • 8th Jul 06, 2:29 PM
    Cheap HPI Check for Cars 8th Jul 06 at 2:29 PM
    Hi Everyone

Is there any HPI check websites that are either free or cheap. I am wanting to buy a used car and looking at a few cars, so checking them all would be quite expensive, even though some state that it is HPI clear you can never really be sure. I have found one site thats seems reasonable https://www.autocheck.co.uk/ for single or multiple checks and you have 2 months in which to check further vehicles after payment for multiples. Wondering if there are any others that members may have come across or any trade person willing to check for a fee for multiple transactions.

Many thanks
    Last edited by angelnas; 09-07-2006 at 6:00 PM.
Page 16
    • -DeeDee-
    • By -DeeDee- 22nd Aug 16, 11:06 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    -DeeDee-
    I am thinking of buying a used car and the private seller is selling the car way below the current market price. I f something sounds too good to be true than it usually is. Could someone please please do a HPI check on the following vehicle for me YC11CMO it would be much appreciated.
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 29th Aug 16, 12:55 AM
    • 23,332 Posts
    • 9,197 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    A clean HPI wont mean its a safe buy. It maybe a scam. All the HPI will show is the car exists. It wont show who owns it.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • mopti
    • By mopti 10th Oct 16, 2:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mopti
    Hello
    I am from France and Will come to buy ! car in England but have ! doubt
    Is someone with a. Free Hpi Check can Check this car for me , would be very nice
    Mx5. Y679KJB
    Thx a lot
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 11th Oct 16, 4:59 PM
    • 23,332 Posts
    • 9,197 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    Sometimes, but is someone going to check a 16 year old car? Its more likely to be a logbook loan which probably wont show up anyway.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,450Posts Today

6,083Users online

Martin's Twitter