Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 413
    • srisport
    • By srisport 13th Mar 17, 8:46 PM
    • 151 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    srisport
    Thanks for that,i have seen on facebook that NY is expecting between 18 and 24 inches of snow next week,looks like we went at the right time
    Originally posted by Ganga
    well the snow better get there and gone before 12 April when I'm due to land at JFK!
    • phatbear
    • By phatbear 13th Mar 17, 8:48 PM
    • 3,353 Posts
    • 3,039 Thanks
    phatbear
    Sounds like you had a cracking time and dont be suprised if youve caught the NY bug

Day 2. Collected coffee,s from starbucks

Day 3 Collect breakfast from starbucks

Day 4 Collect breakfast from starbucks
    Maybe if you go again you can experience a bit of new york diner culture rather than rely on starbucks?
    Live each day like its your last because one day you'll be right
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 14th Mar 17, 9:21 AM
    • 450 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    Ganga
    Sounds like you had a cracking time and dont be suprised if youve caught the NY bug

Maybe if you go again you can experience a bit of new york diner culture rather than rely on starbucks?
    Originally posted by phatbear
    Yes you could be right,the problem we had was that there was a diner near to our hotel but i went in and they said they did not open till 9.00am ( it might have been Sunday ) but starbucks was open everytime and two coffees and a muffin to go was ideal allthough when i asked for a black coffee and a white coffee they looked at me like i had just spoken in a langauge that they had not heard before ( i did not realise that you just bought black coffee and put your own milk in )
    phatbear i believe you work in the "security aspect " of one off our airports,i must say clearing security at Heathrow was the most pleasant part (airport related) of our journey with a smile and a chat from the man in the booth.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
    • pompeyrich
    • By pompeyrich 14th Mar 17, 3:00 PM
    • 2,966 Posts
    • 3,005 Thanks
    pompeyrich
    Thanks for that,i have seen on facebook that NY is expecting between 18 and 24 inches of snow next week,looks like we went at the right time
    Looks like you escaped just in time Times Square webcam
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 14th Mar 17, 6:40 PM
    • 450 Posts
    • 195 Thanks
    Ganga
    Looks like you escaped just in time Times Square webcam
    Originally posted by pompeyrich
    Pleased we are not there at the moment,can you imagine how cold it must be at the TOTR and the view must be poor,feel sorry for visitors who have commited to this time of the year and are stuck there
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
    • 74jax
    • By 74jax 16th Mar 17, 6:16 PM
    • 4,447 Posts
    • 5,965 Thanks
    74jax
    5 weeks.... come on sunshine!
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,707Posts Today

7,471Users online

Martin's Twitter