Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • thevicster
    • By thevicster 21st Jan 10, 10:52 PM
    • 1,327 Posts
    • 8,143 Thanks
    • 21st Jan 10, 10:52 PM
    • 21st Jan 10, 10:52 PM
    Hey, I don't think they accept them at all the same shops as the vouchers but think they are working on it. I was going to get one of these last year but decided to go with the vouchers in the end. Give them a ring? They may have an updated list
    I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice when I'm not around[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
  • caroline78
    • 23rd Jan 10, 8:31 PM
    • 23rd Jan 10, 8:31 PM
    I went with vouchers for the simple reason that you earn slightly more commission on paper vouchers than with the card....I think the paper ones are 4% and the card only 3%.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

342Posts Today

1,706Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @arlenephillips: I use mine. Hate making long calls on mobile.

• PS the pigs in my new profile pic are not a political comment (read that as you will!)

• New profile picture for the first time in two years - older, and finally given in to putting a jacket on.

• Follow Martin