Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sarahh112
    Argos - email address please for complaints
    • 12th Jan 10, 9:09 PM
    Argos - email address please for complaints 12th Jan 10 at 9:09 PM
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone could provide me an up to date email address for Argos's complaints department.

I have been dealing with their 'customer services' department for the last month and have been given the run around and would like to escalate the issue further. I have tried to do this via their 'customer services' department but I am not getting anywhere and I am losing the will to live.

I have hunted high and low on the net and have found a 'snail mail' address for them - but in this technological age, and with the postal service snowed under (sorry for the pun but we have not had a mail delivery for over a week due to the weather) - I would prefer to continue to contact the complaints department via email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah
    2008 for 2008 club member 336
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,815Posts Today

7,478Users online

Martin's Twitter