Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Has anyone got experience with chimney balloons?
    • 8th Jan 10, 3:14 PM
    Has anyone got experience with chimney balloons? 8th Jan 10 at 3:14 PM
    I currently prevent the draught using a 99p shop bargainous Barbie beach ball.....but......its giving up the ghost and falls out almost daily even with continual pumping.

Has anyone used these chimney balloons i've seen on the net - do they work? and are they worth the GBP 20 odd they cost or should i just get another beach ball and keep making do (false economy??) :confused:

Also having measured my chimney its 11 x 10 inches - slightly odd than the general balloon size - should i go bigger or get a custom made one??

thanks for your help in advance.....
    "He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money." Benjamin Franklin
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,282Posts Today

6,484Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• Follow Martin