Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sha4ron
    123 Debt solutions
    • 7th Jan 10, 5:40 AM
    123 Debt solutions 7th Jan 10 at 5:40 AM
    I had signed an agreement with 123Debt solutions they received my pack on 11December and on 19 December I realised I had made a big mistake although they had taken my card details and set up standing order for 15Jan2010. i called them and told them I was not interested anymore and they told me to write a letter to them. I send off a letter 20 December and did not hear anythn from them until I looked through my online banking and they had automatically taken 150.00 out of my account without confirming with me and consulting me. I cancelled standing order with my bank on 20 December. I have dealt with my credit card as I hav made payment and the creditor has agreed to the amount I can afford.

Please advise me what to do as 123Debt solutions took out money from my account on a day I did not consent to and after I cancelled the agreement. I received an email from one of the advisors saying Im behind with payments etc.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,754Posts Today

8,728Users online

Martin's Twitter