Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    bank_of_slate
    When do your Christmas tree and trimmings come down?
    • 28th Dec 09, 2:28 PM
    When do your Christmas tree and trimmings come down? 28th Dec 09 at 2:28 PM
    Are you traditional and wait for the full period?

I hate trimmings and trees up after the big 2 days, Mine will be coming down tomorrow.

The latest I've left it is New Years Eve.

When do your's come down? (fnarr fnarr)

...Linda xx
    It's easy to give in to that negative voice that chants "cant do it" BUT we lift each other up.
    We dont count all the runners ahead of us & feel intimidated.
    Instead we look back proudly at our journey, our personal struggle & determination & remember that there are those that never even attempt to reach the starting line.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

859Posts Today

5,805Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Kezvic: @MartinSLewis @GMB Martin Lewis is a legend! Just booked return tickets to London for me and my dad for £20! Don't mind if I do?

• On my way to @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of the Week, incl rebuild your credit, ee power bar issues?, virgin train sale, Eurostar summer & more

• M'weekly email: Cheap stolen goods, 32mth0%, EE powerbar con? £17 HiTec, is solar worth it?, Virgin train sale.. http://t.co/jMBs9QbagJ RT

• Follow Martin