Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • woohoo
    • By woohoo 20th Dec 09, 7:20 PM
    • 376 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    woohoo
    • 20th Dec 09, 7:20 PM
    • 20th Dec 09, 7:20 PM
    Hi

I've seen the odd pair in TK Maxx? I ordered my Emu stingers from M&M Direct, great price _ 53 ish I think they were?
  • iamashoppingaddict
    • 20th Dec 09, 7:37 PM
    • 20th Dec 09, 7:37 PM
    I'm after a pair of Kimba Lo boots. I'm quite happy to order them online, just want to try a pair on first!! I'm strange I know! LOL
  • craig777
    • 20th Dec 09, 9:48 PM
    • 20th Dec 09, 9:48 PM
    John Lewis sell Emu and Ugg Australia, plus another brand called Just Sheepskin.
    • Leanne200
    • By Leanne200 21st Dec 09, 11:07 AM
    • 1,344 Posts
    • 3,249 Thanks
    Leanne200
    • 21st Dec 09, 11:07 AM
    • 21st Dec 09, 11:07 AM
    To get the right fit always order a size smaller than you actually are
  • MISS DIVA
    • 21st Dec 09, 9:10 PM
    • 21st Dec 09, 9:10 PM
    I'm after a pair of Emu boots. I'll probably buy them online because I'll get a better deal however I would like to try a pair on before hand to make sure I do actually like them and to establish what size I should get.

Can anybody help me establish which shops sell them?

Thanks
    mxxx[

Russell and Bromley sell Emu boots, I've found that the fit is wide.
  • maro11
    • 22nd Dec 09, 9:57 AM
    • 22nd Dec 09, 9:57 AM
    Jones the Bootmakers also stock a couple of Styles. They have the stingers as I tried them on instore before I bought them online
    • Fuzzy_Duck
    • By Fuzzy_Duck 22nd Dec 09, 10:25 AM
    • 1,542 Posts
    • 1,550 Thanks
    Fuzzy_Duck
    • 22nd Dec 09, 10:25 AM
    • 22nd Dec 09, 10:25 AM
    I bought my pair from Amazon at a discounted price. I bought my usual size and they fit fine- however they were the Brumby boots so the fit may be different.

Schuh might also be a good place to look- if you do buy online you can take them to the shop for an exchange if the size isn't right.
  • VanillaDelia
    • 22nd Dec 09, 11:28 AM
    • 22nd Dec 09, 11:28 AM
    I also got mine from amazon, they are the Emu Barossa ones, they are very true to size. I tried Jones Bootmakers but they are dearer and also when i went to the local store all they had were sale items, no emu's what so ever.

I think this shop near me called Raw sell Emu's, not sure they have many shops around but I think they have a very basic website.
    • TREVORCOLMAN
    • By TREVORCOLMAN 22nd Dec 09, 4:40 PM
    • 904 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    TREVORCOLMAN
    Dont try and put up your TV Aerial on your roof whilst wearing them!

Cryptic Joke!
    I am NOT a mortgage & insurance adviser - or anything to do with finance, that was put on by the new system I dont know why?!
  • iamashoppingaddict
    Hi again guys

I went into town today and went to Jones' and they had Emu boots, unfortunatly not the style I was after, they had stringers. They were reduced to 89! I tried a pair on in 7 which is my normal size and they were tight, so I tried an 8 and they fit. I was VERY tempted to get a pair however they weren't what I was after and my 10 purple 'ugg' style boots are working for me fine now!

I just need a high street retailer which sells the kimba boots and I will be happy!!!!
    Last edited by iamashoppingaddict; 22-12-2009 at 7:39 PM. Reason: Rubbish spelling!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,369Posts Today

7,371Users online

Martin's Twitter