Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    honeyD
    Cerazette problems
    • 13th Dec 09, 2:07 PM
    Cerazette problems 13th Dec 09 at 2:07 PM
    Hello, hope this is the right place to post!
    Im looking for anyone who has taken Cerazette. Have you had any problems with it?
    Im into my 5th month of taking it and I dont think it is really working for me.
    I had no period for the first 2 months and then in the 3rd I got one. Last month I got it a few days earlier than expected and it hasnt stopped since. Monday will be 1 full month of bleeding. I did ask the nurse about it as I didnt think its agreeing with me but she said to "try it a little longer and its ok to bleed all the time its just an annoyance", at this point I had been bleeding for about 16 days. My skin is also a mess, I never used to have spots yet get quite a lot of them at once these days.
    Im thinking of going to see my doctor tomorrow as I just cant do this anymore, its making me moody and Im just sick of the constant bleeding! I just want it to stop!
    Maybe it never will. It scares me to as I think its not right and something must be wrong! Im also taking iron tablets for aneamia so surely this cant be good?
    Does anyone have any advice they can offer? Should I persevere(sp?) and wait longer or should I see the doctor?
    Thankyou in advance
    Weight loss November 09-January 10: 13lbs 20lbs 27lbs!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,720Posts Today

7,359Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Warning! If ur going to Europe, check your EHIC card, 5m are invalid & out of date. How to check & renew free -> http://t.co/Nyt4WWxH3u RT

• RT @Gusseteer: @MartinSLewis BT struggling to cope with calls cancelling over 7% price hike. Told they will call me back in 10-15 days. Ver?

• RT @tyclaret: @MartinSLewis Great shout on the champagne at Sainsburys offer. Bought 6 bottles online this morning and saved a fortune.

• Follow Martin