Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KittyKate
    • By KittyKate 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    • 1,513Posts
    • 1,920Thanks
    KittyKate
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here
    • 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here 9th Dec 09 at 8:49 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

If you've just come from the weekly email, below is a discussion by forum regulars to collate the hottest mega-bargains currently on offer at B&M. This discussion has been going for a while, so click on the last page of the discussion to see the most up-to-date deals.

Current top deals

Current top offers include Benefit Gettin' Steamy Bathina body wash £1.79 (was £18), Piz Buin self-tan £2 (£14) & Intimately Beckham shower gel £1.50 (£8). Find your nearest B&M.

More discount store bargains

Poundland | Wilkinsons | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to KittyKate and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post …

Do a lot of you live near a B&M bargains? I do, and there are loads of fab deals in there to rival Poundland and Home Bargains
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 04-05-2010 at 9:25 PM.
Page 38
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 23rd Sep 17, 10:12 PM
    • 391 Posts
    • 870 Thanks
    bodacious
    there were some children's plimsolls reduced to £1 and some school shoes reduced to £2 in my local B&M today.
    • qwiksave
    • By qwiksave 2nd Oct 17, 5:24 PM
    • 4,484 Posts
    • 16,840 Thanks
    qwiksave
    I went into B&M's today (Stratford upon Avon) and picked up a pack of Staedtler highlighters (8 in a pack) that were priced at £4.99 on the shelf. When I got home I looked at my receipt and found they had cost me just £2.49, yay!

This is the same pack, listed on Amazon UK for £6.29 rrp £17.60!
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000TKHB76/ref=twister_B00L53A1QY?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Hopefully, all other branches of B&M will have the same offer on.
    I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful
    Marilyn Monroe
    • chloenightingale
    • By chloenightingale 13th Oct 17, 6:26 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    chloenightingale
    Two different kinds of Paxo stuffing for 10p each at the B&M in Greenock.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,006Posts Today

9,786Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin