Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KittyKate
    • By KittyKate 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    • 1,513Posts
    • 1,920Thanks
    KittyKate
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here
    • 9th Dec 09, 8:49 PM
    0 WOW
    B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here 9th Dec 09 at 8:49 PM
    Quick note from MoneySavingExpert.com

If you've just come from the weekly email, below is a discussion by forum regulars to collate the hottest mega-bargains currently on offer at B&M. This discussion has been going for a while, so click on the last page of the discussion to see the most up-to-date deals.

Current top deals

Current top offers include Benefit Gettin' Steamy Bathina body wash £1.79 (was £18), Piz Buin self-tan £2 (£14) & Intimately Beckham shower gel £1.50 (£8). Find your nearest B&M.

More discount store bargains

Poundland | Wilkinsons | Home Bargains

Huge thanks to KittyKate and all the MoneySavers who contributed to this thread for their amazing work.

Now back to the original post …

Do a lot of you live near a B&M bargains? I do, and there are loads of fab deals in there to rival Poundland and Home Bargains
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 04-05-2010 at 9:25 PM.
Page 37
    • coffeehound
    • By coffeehound 6th Aug 16, 7:34 PM
    • 1,072 Posts
    • 1,758 Thanks
    coffeehound
    Halifax shop today had shower curtains on clearance reduced from £5.99 to £1. Perfect timing as that's what I went in for
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 12th Aug 16, 4:39 PM
    • 7,173 Posts
    • 15,448 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    Widnes branch today...

All DVDs £1 - assistant told me that they're getting a new range and need to sell current stock. Lots of Fireman Sam, Tom and Jerry, Loony Tunes,
    as well as individual titles in both children's and adult's films. I bought Pan and Hundred Foot Journey as well as several others.

Bouncy castles £10 - one for my granddaughter, and one for my two great nephews, for Christmas presents.

Various kitchen items including plastic storage boxes, travel mugs, straws, and picnic ware - all half price or less.

Mains shaver, battery nasal clippers, sideburn clipper - in a box together (Precision Care), £7.99.

Bath ponchos, various designs, £2.49, from £4.99.

Wall plant holder in a bicycle design (perfect for a friend of mine), reduced from £6.99 to £2.99.

Lots of other bargains in various departments.
    • Eenymeeny
    • By Eenymeeny 13th Aug 16, 8:48 AM
    • 1,745 Posts
    • 6,287 Thanks
    Eenymeeny
    Halifax shop today had shower curtains on clearance reduced from £5.99 to £1. Perfect timing as that's what I went in for
    Originally posted by coffeehound
    Thanks coffeehound, I keep old ones to use as drop cloths and waterproof covers over garden cushions, under high chairs to protect carpet etc. Worth buying for £!
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 13th Aug 16, 6:00 PM
    • 22,901 Posts
    • 47,590 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Thanks coffeehound, I keep old ones to use as drop cloths and waterproof covers over garden cushions, under high chairs to protect carpet etc. Worth buying for £!
    Originally posted by Eenymeeny
    Me too, I never throw these away! Great for picnics and car boots too.

Just yesterday I had to pull one out to spare my cream carpets bearing dirty suitcase wheels. Washed and dried outside this morning in a matter of minutes
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • Africat
    • By Africat 21st Aug 16, 2:49 PM
    • 703 Posts
    • 993 Thanks
    Africat
    Cadburys Dairy Milk Chocolate Pebbles sharing bags; 39p each or 3 for £1.00.
    • Delia Cardei
    • By Delia Cardei 23rd Aug 16, 10:18 AM
    • 244 Posts
    • 1,557 Thanks
    Delia Cardei
    Portable Gas Heater was £16.99 now £4.99
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/portable-gas-heater-233999
    Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
    • caroc
    • By caroc 23rd Aug 16, 1:32 PM
    • 892 Posts
    • 3,097 Thanks
    caroc
    2 pairs thermal insoles - red box - 10p
    Virtually allcohol free since 4/1/15.(2 drinks)
    "Not drinking at a party is like having a hangover in reverse. You feel really miserable the night before and really good the next morning "
    • Dundunbanza
    • By Dundunbanza 24th Aug 16, 8:54 AM
    • 161 Posts
    • 218 Thanks
    Dundunbanza
    SuperMario Toy
    SuperMario pull back racer toys for £4.99 each. Good quality SuperMario car racers that really go fast . I looked the same toy up on Amazon and they were £13.99.
    Earning Swagbucks since May 2012
    Dooyoo'er since March 2013
    • lin473
    • By lin473 24th Aug 16, 4:25 PM
    • 550 Posts
    • 612 Thanks
    lin473
    Cadburys Dairy Milk Chocolate Pebbles sharing bags; 39p each or 3 for £1.00.
    Originally posted by Africat
    pretzels too in my local B&M
    • matty17r
    • By matty17r 24th Aug 16, 8:43 PM
    • 1,117 Posts
    • 7,929 Thanks
    matty17r
    Duff ant stationx2 40p in the canterbury store by argos
    • Diamond Mon
    • By Diamond Mon 29th Sep 16, 9:06 PM
    • 200 Posts
    • 705 Thanks
    Diamond Mon
    Today I found
    Ladies Pyjamas with Team Bride and The Bride logo's £1 each
    Ladies Team Bride slippers £1
    Ladies "team bride 2016" hoodie and one with "I don't sweat I sparkle" logo £1 each.

no B&M links but the link below should help
    https://www.playpennies.com/weddings/team-bride-hen-party-womens-clothing-in-store-bm-2

Fun passport covers for 75p
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/search?q=passport

Also found 4 Stella Artios Raspberry Cidre for £2.99, link to 8 bottles below (£4.99) but my store had none so I got the 4 instead.
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/stella-artois-cidre-raspberry-8-x-330ml-301903
    • sharond101
    • By sharond101 3rd Oct 16, 9:07 PM
    • 807 Posts
    • 2,155 Thanks
    sharond101
    Special K 375g foreign import 10p!
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 16th May 17, 11:08 PM
    • 3,513 Posts
    • 5,329 Thanks
    Violetta
    Blimey this is an old thread!
    Not sure if this would be of interest but B&M had loads of different Stockleys sugar free sweets for 49p they are 70g bags currently selling for £1.60 online with £1.50 delivery. They had mint humbugs, blackcurrant & liquorice (not bad) chocolate limes which are yummy, my daughter tried one and said they were nicer than the sugar ones. I also got some spearmint chews which are really nice. Obviously they are made with sweeteners which aren't for everyone and you best not eat loads but I was pleased with them and although I try and eat low sugar, sometimes I just need a wee sweetie.
    Booo!!!
    • Incywincy21
    • By Incywincy21 19th May 17, 12:21 AM
    • 46 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    Incywincy21
    I'm always looking for decent, cheap sugar free sweets so this is a winner for me! Thanks Violetta
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 6th Jun 17, 6:48 PM
    • 566 Posts
    • 871 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    Baxters soup
    Baxters Hearty Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato soup with chilli and lime ......only 10p BB Dec 2018........probably not a good seller in June, but with weather that feels more like November !! ...... it's just the thing !!!!!
    • coffeehound
    • By coffeehound 16th Jun 17, 8:56 AM
    • 1,072 Posts
    • 1,758 Thanks
    coffeehound
    Can't see them on the website but my local has clear BPA-free insulated travel cup with grey or black drink-through lid for 49p instead of £1.99. They hold 12 fl oz or 380 ml.
    • All eBayed Out
    • By All eBayed Out 19th Jun 17, 7:30 AM
    • 1,239 Posts
    • 54,775 Thanks
    All eBayed Out
    fitted sheets by silentnight 180 thread count are £1. different colours, different sizes.

they have the grey/silver cardboard on the lower half of the front.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 19th Jun 17, 5:20 PM
    • 3,963 Posts
    • 8,623 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/silentnight-bounceback-pillow-pair-322998

Pillow are also £1 for 2. Must get down there!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 20 Jun: If you’re quick, you could get a two-pack of Silentnight bounceback pillows for £1 (was £7.99) in store at B&M – find your nearest. Stock is limited so it’s worthwhile calling your local store and asking if it has product code 322998 in stock. The next cheapest we found was £8 at Amazon and Very.

Big thanks to Wizzbang for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 20-06-2017 at 5:21 PM.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,144.71
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,125
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 20th Jun 17, 6:59 PM
    • 3,963 Posts
    • 8,623 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    None of either left in my local store, disappointing. But did get some nice outdoor plant holders from the 'Le Jardin' range
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,144.71
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,125
    • MrJones1
    • By MrJones1 30th Jun 17, 8:29 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    MrJones1
    There are several offers listed on their website. Some good ones are:

Despicable Me Minions Swirly Straw - Was £1.00 Now £0.50

Summer Living Printed Glass Jar - Was £1.00 Now £0.50

Intempo Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Was £9.99 Now £6.99

George Foreman 2 Portion Compact Grill - Was £24.99 Now £14.99

Emoji A5 Notebook - Was £1.00 Now £0.50

Ultra Cycle Sport Armband Phone Holder - Was £3.99 Now £2.00
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,999Posts Today

9,336Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin