Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 16th Nov 09, 6:14 PM
    • 1,218Posts
    • 3,554Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread
    • 16th Nov 09, 6:14 PM
    HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread 16th Nov 09 at 6:14 PM
    This thread is specifically to discuss feedback on

HattonGardenMetals.com
    (
    Link)

For a step-by-step guide to flogging old jewellery, see Sell Your Gold.

If you've used this company, please can you tell us the following...
    • When did you use it?
    • What did you send it?
    • How much did it promise you?
    • How much did it deliver?
    • How efficient was the service?
    • If it didn't deliver the full amount, what was its reason?
    • Anything else other people should know?

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thank you for your help

Important note for representatives of gold companies

We will be monitoring the threads, and if we believe any company has got its own representatives to deliberately post positive feedback (or negative on its competitors) it will be deleted, and we will count that as negatively towards any company's reliability and trustworthiness.

Don't miss another deal! Get MoneySavingExpert's Weekly Email
    It's full of new guides, tips, & loopholes; free & spam free
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 12-03-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Page 65
    • KarenGraham
    • By KarenGraham 5th Jun 17, 12:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KarenGraham
    Got a quotation from HGM website for some gold I was looking to sell. Posted it from Northern Ireland on Friday afternoon and the money was in my account by 11.00 this morning (Monday). Quick, easy and very reliable. Will certainly use again
    • weejas
    • By weejas 4th Jul 17, 8:36 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    weejas
    Got a quote on their www on the Sunday night. Sent some jewellery via Royal Mail Special Delivery on the Monday for delivery the following day. Money was in my bank by Tuesday lunchtime. Just perfect. Will certainly use again
    • chrisrm
    • By chrisrm 17th Jul 17, 11:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    chrisrm
    I have now used Hatton Garden Metals twice in the past month, on each occasion I have received the amount Stated on there quote, both amounts paid on the day they received the gold. Very pleased with the speed of there service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell old jewelry.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

201Posts Today

1,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin