Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Glass Half Empty??
    Advice on an ex that wont sign the divorce papers please
    • 14th Nov 09, 8:37 PM
    Advice on an ex that wont sign the divorce papers please 14th Nov 09 at 8:37 PM
    Hi, to cut a long story short my g/f has been left her ex husband for 2 years this month. He is refusing to sign the papers as he doesnt agree to the terms on there :rolleyes:
    He knows that we are due a baby in april and has started trying to cause trouble in the house and said recently to the kids not to let me touch them and not to do as I said. Luckily for me I have a great relationship with her 2 kids who are 3 and 5 and they knew what he said was wrong which is why they told their Mum. I rang him to ask him what his problem is and thought we'd sorted things out in a grown up reasonable fashion and he would sign the papers we all move on etc. Tonight he has said he wont sign the papers again and ont ever as he just doesnt want to Apparently I want him to "bang me out, outside of CO-OP" as he lives above a local co-op on his own here in Nottingham. We just want to move on with our life and he was starting to be ok till he found out she was pregnant and now it seems he is just trying to stress my g/f out as he would love for something bad to happen to the baby.
    Anyway after that short version of events what can we do now? Solicitor has suggested sending baliffs in which will cost aroun 100 but we dont know if they can force him o sign the papers. We just want to move on with our lives he has access to his kids every friday night when he chooses to have them :rolleyes: and she has threatened not to let him see them untill he has signed but I cant see this is gonna be productive to the situation.
    Any advice please people????
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,431Users online

Martin's Twitter