Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Anyone making/made movie hamper can you help? (merged)
    • 17th Oct 09, 6:46 PM
    Anyone making/made movie hamper can you help? (merged) 17th Oct 09 at 6:46 PM
    ok so i am the least creative person i know. my mum and my sister are very creative, make there own cards, beautifully wrapped and presented xmas presents etc etc.

so anyhow i happened to stumble upon this board while i was reading another one and i have decided i am going to prove to them i can be just as creative as them.

so this year its homemade hampers for everyone

so heres the help i need. im going to get some baskets

for my sister i am going to do a movie night in with a dvd and some popcorn, what else can i put in there ?

for brother in law, i thought i might get him a voucher for the fishing shop, but don't really know what else to put in. what sort of consumables do all fisher men use (fishing lake).

for mum i can't think of a theme yet. she is 50. not much into alcohol or smellies.

and dad no clue but he is just about impossible since he doesn't eat sweets, drink alcohol, wear smellies (eww, lol). he's into cas so i might see if i can make a donation to the cats home for him i think he would like that as much as anything.

what hamper can i do for a 90 year old grandma? ? maybe something with photos of grandchildren/greta grandchildren.

thank goodness for 11 year old niece who i can buy a jar and fill it with sweets and stick a ribbon on. (can't wait to see the smile on her face at 2kg of sugar, and the look of horror on her mums face.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

520Posts Today

3,835Users online

Martin's Twitter