Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • twinklyeys
    • By twinklyeys 7th Nov 09, 2:44 PM
    • 2,519 Posts
    • 4,589 Thanks
    twinklyeys
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:44 PM
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:44 PM
    They have not reduced online so that is a great buy!
  • lawlorlane
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:45 PM
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:45 PM
    I will go down and have a look in a bit but would imagine they are flying out at that price

Maybe as the half price toy event ends on Monday 9th they know people are not gonna pay full price for them so are reducing knowing they will sell them off!? :confused:

Thanks for letting us know
  • lawlorlane
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:47 PM
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:47 PM
    Just to add, last night I went and they had about 6 dolls houses, that I could see....... Ashford, Kent!
  • leeann79
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:53 PM
    • 7th Nov 09, 2:53 PM
    lots dolls houses in lowestoft yesterday
  • GemR
    • 8th Nov 09, 1:57 PM
    • 8th Nov 09, 1:57 PM
    Does anyone know if these are reduced anywhere in the East Lancs area?

TIA
    • lnjk
    • By lnjk 8th Nov 09, 3:03 PM
    • 886 Posts
    • 148 Thanks
    lnjk
    • 8th Nov 09, 3:03 PM
    • 8th Nov 09, 3:03 PM
    andover was reduced
  • nikinackyloo
    • 8th Nov 09, 5:38 PM
    • 8th Nov 09, 5:38 PM
    Does anyone know if these are reduced anywhere in the East Lancs area?

TIA
    Originally posted by GemR
    hi
    I got mine in Liverpool, but they didnt have any of the castle accessories left so my mum picked those up in Southport
    dont know if that helps at all??
  • *UpsyDaisy*
    • 9th Nov 09, 12:23 AM
    • 9th Nov 09, 12:23 AM
    They had 4 castles at closing time today at Handsworth Asda, sheffield.

No dolls houses though.

If anyone see's a Dolls House accessory pack in South Yorks can you please let me know

Ty xx
    The Very Happy Owner of a Special Agent Oso Bear and TS3 Pea's in a Pod Beanie

Looking forward to having one very happy little girly on Xmas Day
    • Gambler
    • By Gambler 9th Nov 09, 1:27 PM
    • 3,149 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Gambler
    Lots of castles in Queensferry. Bit of a con you have to buy the accessories seperately though. Bought them but checked when I got home and there was a horse and 2 knights missing.
  • misssavingqueen
    Got the wooden castle that should have been £75 and was on offer for £35 last week for just £20 - no dolls houses left though
    Originally posted by nikinackyloo
    Went to Asdas in Tottenham Hale, they have also reduced the wooden castle again to £20, but nothing else. Apparently its because they have more stock of them which is why they are trying to get rid of them. Nothing else was reduced though, so might just need to keep on checking.

They had the Mamas & Papas doll playset in store for £30, but I remember seeing it on Littlewoods last year for much less, so would rather wait.
  • GemR
    Managed to get a fort and accessory pack for £29 in Accrington. Many thanks to OP, that is 2010 Christmas shopping started!
    • Gambler
    • By Gambler 12th Nov 09, 1:54 PM
    • 3,149 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Gambler
    Was in another Asda store yesterday and the half price toy sale including £20 castles was still going strong.
    • pringy
    • By pringy 17th Nov 09, 1:48 PM
    • 245 Posts
    • 214 Thanks
    pringy
    just got the castle from asda hessle rd hull for £10!!! was 3 left on trolley by front doors, they had about 20 of them at kingswood last week so maybe they have reduced them again too?? glad i waited now!!
    • deefadog
    • By deefadog 17th Nov 09, 2:03 PM
    • 2,131 Posts
    • 617 Thanks
    deefadog
    has anyone a link to the castle or dolls house? May pop in after work, but need to see if the Daughter has not already got something similar!

Thanks for any help

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

71Posts Today

3,833Users online

Martin's Twitter