Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

0 WOW
    bodyshop freebies
    • 4th Nov 09, 8:08 PM
    0 WOW
    bodyshop freebies 4th Nov 09 at 8:08 PM
    i was in body shop today and they have a poster on the till front about free samples and it said to ask, so i did and they said i could choose any of the try me things and they would put some in to pots for me, and they are nice pots too not cheap ones, ones you can reuse

Official Insert:

MoneySavers on the forum are saying they've spotted samples can be had in shops such as Body Shop and Lush. If you manage to grab some too, help other MoneySavers by reporting where.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Andrea; 01-03-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

227Posts Today

1,523Users online

Martin's Twitter