Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 19
    • Yorkshireman99
    • By Yorkshireman99 11th Oct 16, 5:40 PM
    • 1,626 Posts
    • 1,377 Thanks
    Yorkshireman99
    We are a couple in our 30's and was wondering what the best way to get a will is, we don't mind paying for it but as we have a child think it is important to have for each other and also for our daughter
    Originally posted by 1trainer1
    Go to a solicitor not a wil writer and under no circumstances try to DIY. Ask around for personal recommendations. Also remember that wills need to be reviewed from time to time as circumstances change.
    • NOWSE
    • By NOWSE 12th Oct 16, 10:29 AM
    • 377 Posts
    • 139 Thanks
    NOWSE
    Free Will writing via trade union
    I was able to have the wills of my wife and myself drawn up for nothing. It is one of the member benefits of being in Unite. I expect that other unions also offer this. Have a look on their website.
    • Yorkshireman99
    • By Yorkshireman99 12th Oct 16, 3:21 PM
    • 1,626 Posts
    • 1,377 Thanks
    Yorkshireman99
    I was able to have the wills of my wife and myself drawn up for nothing. It is one of the member benefits of being in Unite. I expect that other unions also offer this. Have a look on their website.
    Originally posted by NOWSE
    But did you get proper advice and were you able to specify what you wanted or was I just a standard wording?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,414Posts Today

6,115Users online

Martin's Twitter