Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lilian1977
    • By lilian1977 27th Oct 09, 6:15 PM
    • 4,657Posts
    • 18,375Thanks
    lilian1977
    ***** Aldi super six offers *****
    • 27th Oct 09, 6:15 PM
    ***** Aldi super six offers ***** 27th Oct 09 at 6:15 PM
    Hi

Couldn't find a thread for October so here one is, please feel free to merge if I've missed it.

Super Six deals have now gone weekly, here are the ones week beginning 25th October:

Hope that helps someone.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/4862.htm
    Last edited by lilian1977; 06-11-2009 at 11:47 AM.

My debt free diary
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
Page 92
    • robin58
    • By robin58 13th Sep 17, 10:43 PM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 2,046 Thanks
    robin58
    14 to 27 Sept:

Figs (4 pack)
    Garlic (4 pack)
    Onions (1 kg)
    all 45p.

Cocktail Vine Tomatoes 250g
    Mixed Peppers (3 pack)
    Chestnut Mushrooms 250g
    all 65p.
    Originally posted by rhcp
    Maybe the peppers but that's it.

With the Lidl 99p fruit and veg this week, the value of offers at the cost cutting supermarkets are going down hill.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • PasturesNew
    • By PasturesNew 13th Sep 17, 10:50 PM
    • 60,747 Posts
    • 355,040 Thanks
    PasturesNew
    14 to 27 Sept:

Figs (4 pack)
    Garlic (4 pack)
    Onions (1 kg)
    all 45p.

Cocktail Vine Tomatoes 250g
    Mixed Peppers (3 pack)
    Chestnut Mushrooms 250g
    all 65p.
    Originally posted by rhcp
    Figs: Never had them, not going to start
    Garlic: Bought it once, never used it. Am unlikely to bother, there are jar alternatives or powder I'm happy with.
    Onions: Still got some of the last 1Kg I bought, although 45p is cheap so might consider those anyway.... as I have reds, if they're whites it might be game on.

Tomatoes: Always got tomatoes, still got two regular tomatoes to get through, so probably not, although it does run for 2 weeks.
    Mixed peppers: Good to go! Yay, something at last.
    Mushrooms: You can stick those, gross little creepy things

Thanks for posting.
    • robin58
    • By robin58 14th Sep 17, 8:55 PM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 2,046 Thanks
    robin58
    Figs: Never had them, not going to start
    Garlic: Bought it once, never used it. Am unlikely to bother, there are jar alternatives or powder I'm happy with.
    Onions: Still got some of the last 1Kg I bought, although 45p is cheap so might consider those anyway.... as I have reds, if they're whites it might be game on.

Tomatoes: Always got tomatoes, still got two regular tomatoes to get through, so probably not, although it does run for 2 weeks.
    Mixed peppers: Good to go! Yay, something at last.
    Mushrooms: You can stick those, gross little creepy things

Thanks for posting.
    Originally posted by PasturesNew
    You'e been reading my mind! Tin foil hat time for me I think.
    How little I know.!!
    • MysteryMe
    • By MysteryMe 14th Sep 17, 10:40 PM
    • 1,722 Posts
    • 2,097 Thanks
    MysteryMe
    Apart from the figs and peppers it's a disappointing selection for the parrot.

I might go for the onions as I've just used my last one and maybe the cocktail vine tomatoes.
    • JackieO
    • By JackieO 18th Sep 17, 9:59 AM
    • 15,519 Posts
    • 126,489 Thanks
    JackieO
    Peppers look good ,we have a local new Aldi's opening up near to where I live and I am hoping it will open before the offer runs out as it will save me a trip to Sittingbourne as its a 12 mile round trip otherwise and I am on a belt-tightening exercise money wise this month and eating from my freezer I too am not enamoured with figs Onions if they are the red ones I might buy but the ordinary ones I have a bag diced up in the freezer anyway Garlic, I use lazy garlic much easier and fresh would be wasted on me ,although my DD might want some

Nothing really worth getting excited about and fruit seems to have been forgotten
    Quot Libros,Quam Breve Tempus.
    • robin58
    • By robin58 23rd Sep 17, 2:38 AM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 2,046 Thanks
    robin58
    A member of the HDUK website called 'themachman' has posted a list of next weeks Super 6 from 28th September.

It's genuine as he included a picture of the page from a Aldi store giveaway.

List is:-

Beetroot (fresh)
    Tomatoes (standard salad ones)
    Iceberg Lettuce.
    Radish.
    Celery.
    Broccoli.

All at 35p each.

I do find it funny that as 22nd September was the Autumn Equinox, we are now getting 'Summer' food.
    How little I know.!!
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 23rd Sep 17, 5:56 AM
    • 23,955 Posts
    • 50,309 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Good prices! Some fruit would be nice though.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 23rd Sep 17, 6:52 AM
    • 12,438 Posts
    • 35,535 Thanks
    redfox
    Its time a new thread started. This one is about 10 years old ��
    Originally posted by McKneff
    I agree so there is a new thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5716314

I'll move this one to Gone off now.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

722Posts Today

6,140Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin