Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

0 WOW
    Anyone got a contact tel. no. for ASDA head office?
    • 28th Sep 09, 10:21 AM
    0 WOW
    Anyone got a contact tel. no. for ASDA head office? 28th Sep 09 at 10:21 AM
    I have had a problem with the store's home delivery service.
    They totally messed up my weekend - late delivery, stuff missing that I wanted for a party I was going to on Sat. Had to go to local convenience store and buy overpriced replacements. Spent Sunday on phone to the 'helpline'. Long story after that - but ended up with me having to wait in for redelivery -supposed to be between 2 - 5pm actually arrived at 6.45pm - and chilled stuff had sell by date as yesterday 27th.
    Another call to customer services to complain. I asked for head office details and was told they could only give me the postal address - in Leeds.
    Sorry to be long winded, but I'm really annoyed with their 'service'.
    I would like to speak to someone at the 'top'.
    Can anyone help with a phone number and/or name of someone I can contact at head office?
    I'm not a happy bunny.

Edit update;

Found this Freephone number for ASDA head office for ALL enquiries/ complaints 0500 2417732
    Last edited by Don'tskipit; 28-09-2009 at 1:49 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    A smile, a 'please' and a 'thank you' cost nothing

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,496Posts Today

6,897Users online

Martin's Twitter