Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    donny osmonds mad fan
    Parking ticket by Euro car parks
    • 11th May 06, 1:03 AM
    Parking ticket by Euro car parks 11th May 06 at 1:03 AM
    just wondering if they are normally this corrupt?

cheeky gits we have never parked without a ticket, never got a ticket on the car and whats more, the letter they were sent said we have never paid it, how can we when we never got it and that day my husband parked outside the car park gates to go to the cashpoint next to it was about 30 seconds and the man said why dont you park in the car park and he said because I am not 'parking', man walked off end of however he obviously must have written a ticket out and binned it or something grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no signs outside the car park to say you will be ticketed it is the road for gods sake

anyone ever appealed one of these and had it granted?

the girl on the phone couldnt tell us anything, all they had was our number plate, where is said car make it said other, where it said offence it said other, every details was marked as other. My husband has sent a letter appealing it by recorded delivery to ask for more details and debate it but we so dont need a 50 and I worry they will not open the letter within 14 days and it will go to a debt collecting agency

sooo angry!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

240Posts Today

1,380Users online

Martin's Twitter