Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    ali-t
    how to stop a rug moving on the carpet?
    • 13th Sep 09, 12:46 PM
    how to stop a rug moving on the carpet? 13th Sep 09 at 12:46 PM
    I have cream carpets upstairs which don't go well with the dog who likes to sneak upstairs with bones etc so I put down a dark coloured rug to stop any stains.

the problem is that the rug continually moves, even when it isn't walked over and it is driving me crazy. I googled a few solutions but none have been rated particularly well so am seeking some rug taming moneysaving advice from the good people of the MSE forums.

Has anyone solved this problem?
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got

If my posts are a bit ropey with dodgy spelling and grammar, it's because I'm on a tablet or mobile and can't type properly on it.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

267Posts Today

3,749Users online

Martin's Twitter