Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • tryingtobegood
    • By tryingtobegood 8th Sep 09, 10:05 PM
    • 370 Posts
    • 443 Thanks
    tryingtobegood
    • 8th Sep 09, 10:05 PM
    • 8th Sep 09, 10:05 PM
    Thanks ! I love the series but always forget where the really lovely scenery is!
  • Postman Pat
    • 8th Sep 09, 10:16 PM
    • 8th Sep 09, 10:16 PM
    Thanks Pip26. Ordered.
  • samwsmith1
    • 8th Sep 09, 11:48 PM
    • 8th Sep 09, 11:48 PM
    Thanks, Just ordered
    • CharlieBilly
    • By CharlieBilly 8th Sep 09, 11:57 PM
    • 1,440 Posts
    • 1,263 Thanks
    CharlieBilly
    • 8th Sep 09, 11:57 PM
    • 8th Sep 09, 11:57 PM
    Thanks I like coast
    • lynnemcf
    • By lynnemcf 9th Sep 09, 9:08 AM
    • 1,215 Posts
    • 993 Thanks
    lynnemcf
    • 9th Sep 09, 9:08 AM
    • 9th Sep 09, 9:08 AM
    Erm, why order something when its easy to download. Its only a tiny brochure/advert for OU courses.
  • bluesindy
    • 9th Sep 09, 12:35 PM
    • 9th Sep 09, 12:35 PM
    I think you'll find Lynnemcf that OU publications are top quality and very informative or are you more inclined toward the Jeremy Kyle school of education!
  • taxspider
    • 9th Sep 09, 6:38 PM
    • 9th Sep 09, 6:38 PM
    I went through the process, decided to be green and download so I could print the odd page as approp but it didn't work. I do have adobe on my pc so I'm not sure what went wrong. Trouble is, I can't seem to get back into it to order by post. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • taxspider
    • 9th Sep 09, 6:55 PM
    • 9th Sep 09, 6:55 PM
    I went through the process, decided to be green and download so I could print the odd page as approp but it didn't work. I do have adobe on my pc so I'm not sure what went wrong. Trouble is, I can't seem to get back into it to order by post. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Originally posted by taxspider
    Erm, whoops! Having tried to view my BT bill online I have just discovered that for some reason my Adobe had in fact disappeared, so there is probably no problem at all with the OU site......:confused:

That might also answer some problems I've been having with hotmail too...d'oh!
    • AlisonW
    • By AlisonW 10th Sep 09, 12:09 PM
    • 546 Posts
    • 264 Thanks
    AlisonW
    Ive just downloaded a copy, then decided to order a paper copy for MIL, but the buttons wont work now. I can undestand them not wanting to post multiple copies but surely doesnt matter if you've downloaded one? Perhaps its my computer, will try again later or phone them.
    Alie
    • AlisonW
    • By AlisonW 10th Sep 09, 12:12 PM
    • 546 Posts
    • 264 Thanks
    AlisonW
    No, it wont let me, even using MIL postcode, I'll try later with someone elses pc.
    Alie
  • credit_crunch_dad
    Hi - try google's gmail to read PDF/ Adobe documents
    Erm, whoops! Having tried to view my BT bill online I have just discovered that for some reason my Adobe had in fact disappeared, so there is probably no problem at all with the OU site......:confused:

That might also answer some problems I've been having with hotmail too...d'oh!
    Originally posted by taxspider
    Hi,
    These days i just email the PDF or Adobe document to my gmail account (Google's email) and read it from there. Google just converts all the PDF files into readable documents
    • Happy shopper
    • By Happy shopper 24th Sep 09, 4:29 PM
    • 6,371 Posts
    • 15,136 Thanks
    Happy shopper
    Received today. Thank you, Pip26.
  • kimmy112
    Erm, why order something when its easy to download. Its only a tiny brochure/advert for OU courses.
    Originally posted by lynnemcf
    because we dont all have printers
    MAY FREEBIESFree Jar of Sharwoods Sauce.£10 Argos gift card. Picture Hanging Strips. Fairy WUL. Live Mealworms. Hipp Preggy bits. Perfume. Lipton Tea x3. Pack of snack a jacks. Genome fridge magnets. Fuel Rights Book.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,785Posts Today

4,493Users online

Martin's Twitter