Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• spalding
    • By spalding 5th Sep 08, 9:11 AM
    • 883Posts
    • 344Thanks
    The New ZOPA offer £40 for you
    • 5th Sep 08, 9:11 AM
    The New ZOPA offer £40 for you 5th Sep 08 at 9:11 AM
    "Zopa is the online marketplace where people meet to lend and borrow money. The easiest way to describe it is like eBay for money - lenders lend money, borrowers borrow money, and by cutting out the banks, everyone gets a better deal.

If you're looking for a loan at the mo', you'll get a competitive rate and Zopa don't have any sneaky fees or penalties if you want to repay early. Plus, you get that warm feeling inside, knowing that you're repayments are helping real people rather than the fat cats.

Or, if you've got some spare cash and fancy making a return, why not try lending at Zopa? Zopa credit-score and risk assess every borrower, you can lend each borrower as little as 10 pounds to minimise risk and all payments are collected on your behalf"

The new offer from Zopa is that they will pay me £50 for anyone who signs up via my link and borrows any amount or lends out a minimum of £2000, I am happy to pass on £40 of this to you (payment via cheque, bacs, paypal)

Any questions feel free to ask, thanks

offer closes 31/12/08

Non refferral link
    Last edited by spalding; 08-09-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Page 9
    • smoulder
    • By smoulder 20th Feb 17, 8:45 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    One more message of thanks to edinburgher for the referral split. Took a couple of weeks for funds to get lent out on Zopa, but referral fee was paid out immediately after.
    • ed44
    • By ed44 24th Feb 17, 11:57 AM
    • 22 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    Thanks to edinburgher for fast payment
    • richardjmcdougall
    • By richardjmcdougall 5th Mar 17, 4:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Zopa refer
    Hi I've pm you edinburgher thanks
    • qwakuk
    • By qwakuk 2nd May 17, 5:35 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    I am a Zopa member, willing to send a friends link
    • festermower
    • By festermower 12th Jul 17, 5:43 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Zopa have a fantastic referral scheme...borrow at least £2,000 and Zopa will give you £50 towards your loan if you use this link:
    • mkooo
    • By mkooo 3rd Aug 17, 9:12 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 1,962 Thanks
    Tried to sign up with your link Spalding but there is a waiting list.
    • trevor8
    • By trevor8 5th Dec 17, 1:35 PM
    • 133 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Zopa referral £50
    Hi sorry I cannot see a Zopa referral thread but please see below

Get £50 when you refer a friend
    Love Zopa? Tell a friend and you'll get £50 if they take out a loan or invest over £2,000 with us. They'll get £50 too.

Have just got a loan from Zopa at a very good rate 2.8 per cent and handled very efficiently any questions please ask pls message me when gone through.Thanks Trev
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 8th Dec 17, 12:49 PM
    • 28 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    The last I heard they wasn’t accepting new customers has this changed?
    • PeakOwl
    • By PeakOwl 26th Jan 18, 7:42 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Zopa have announced they are now accepting new investors again , see their blog post here: 71342b1421a4aceb9b708caa0764220&elqaid=1698&elqat= 1&elqCampaignId=908

So for a £2K+ investment you will receive £50 and I'll be happy to share half of my fee, so £75 in total to you, if you use my referral/ Fast Pass link below:

There is still a waiting list, but should you use the link above, you will be bumped to the front of the queue.

For those who do go ahead, don't forget to PM your full name and paypal email address, so that I can pay you half of my fee once I receive it.

Last edited by PeakOwl; 26-01-2018 at 7:45 PM.
    • anactuary
    • By anactuary 22nd Feb 18, 9:50 AM
    • 636 Posts
    • 162 Thanks
    If anyone would like a Fast Pass, please PM me your email address and I'll enter it on the Zopa site and they'll email your Fast Pass.

From Zopa website:
    Your Zopa Fast Pass
    Invite your family and friends to jump the queue and join you as a Zopa investor today. And, if they invest £2,000, you'll both receive a £50 bonus!
    • whats
    • By whats 10th Mar 18, 9:59 AM
    • 17 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    I am also happy to refer anyone looking to join Zopa and will pay £40 of my £50 referral bonus

I won't share the link here as it contains my real name, but PM me and I'll send it on promptly (on the forum most days).
    Originally posted by edinburgher
    Payment received, many thanks.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,757Posts Today

8,970Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have you planned how to finance your funeral? Please vote in this week's MSE site poll...

• If you're coming to the ideal home show today, I'm taking at 2. Do come along. To whet the appetite, here's a pic f?

• Today's twitter poll: When u see a disabled toilet, whether in a restaurant, station or elsewhere, if there's no ot?

• Follow Martin