Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• BarGin
    • By BarGin 29th Apr 06, 9:50 PM
    • 755Posts
    • 106Thanks
    Cost to send sms from Egypt on O2
    • 29th Apr 06, 9:50 PM
    Cost to send sms from Egypt on O2 29th Apr 06 at 9:50 PM
    My son is on holiday in Egypt at the moment. He has an O2 online contract without any international add ons. Can anyone tell me how much it will cost him to send me text messages please?

Page 1
  • fazz
    • 29th Apr 06, 9:59 PM
    • 29th Apr 06, 9:59 PM
    I have an O2 contract and can send texts from abroad to UK for 4 of the inclusive texts on my contract. (bear in mind his may be different)

If he has no inclusive texts it will cost him 40p per text

Last edited by fazz; 29-04-2006 at 10:04 PM.
    • BarGin
    • By BarGin 29th Apr 06, 10:06 PM
    • 755 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    • 29th Apr 06, 10:06 PM
    • 29th Apr 06, 10:06 PM
    Thank you Fazz.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

87Posts Today

3,430Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • While I oft bemoan Xmas being a retail festival. It's strange today many are bitter that shops are REDUCING prices, usually its the opposite

• And leave people held hostage to high Xmas prices? Our tradition was Xmas discounts spread in Nov/Dec not on one day

• John Lewis website is down - its price matching black friday deals. Maybe its a good day to buy cheap extra servers?

• Follow Martin