Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    stripeyfox
    Vauxhall Radio "SAFE" mode
    • 28th Apr 06, 1:53 PM
    Vauxhall Radio "SAFE" mode 28th Apr 06 at 1:53 PM
    I've had a look through the forum (but the search doesn't seem to be working) so I'll ask here. My mum has a Vauxhall Astra and I think that my dad has done something with the battery and the radio won't work. I think he has then further compounded the problem by trying to enter the code (and failing). The radio now displays "SAFE" on the screen when switched on, but obviously does not work. I have left it switched on overnight (the manual says you have to leave it on for 620 minutes if all code attempts have been used) so my assumption is it is now "locked". I have the code, but how do I get the radio to accept it? Anyone help?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,192Posts Today

6,966Users online

Martin's Twitter