Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    pete22
    Southern Electric Quantum Gas Meter Problem
    • 24th Aug 09, 9:05 PM
    Southern Electric Quantum Gas Meter Problem 24th Aug 09 at 9:05 PM
    I just inherited this meter last Saturday. The problem is that the meter does not have a separate units display, it just has a single display (for payments/credit). Going through the many menu's, there does not appear to be a page which indicates number of units used!

I realise I should have posted a photo of this meter, but it looks similar to the E6V, although it does not have the meter units used display on the left hand side. The E6V also seems to have two distinct halves, where'as my meter does not - its all one unit.

Will post a picture if needed. Southern Electric did post me an instruction leaflet, but my meter does not resemble the ones (E6V & R5), pictured in the instruction leaflet (which have two displays, one for units used and the other for credit/payment information).
    Last edited by pete22; 24-08-2009 at 9:22 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,448Posts Today

7,318Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Free £240, 40mth 0%, haggle tips for Sky etc, free Lanc?me sample & watch TV no licence The weekly email is out: http:?

• Follow Martin