Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    hoyles10
    How do I find out if I had PPI?
    • 17th Aug 09, 2:06 PM
    How do I find out if I had PPI? 17th Aug 09 at 2:06 PM
    I had a loan with Welcome Finance a while ago and i'm not sure if I had PPI on the original loan or not.

I took out a loan in about 2003 which I think had payment insurance on it, over a period of time I was silly and kept adding to the loan but each time the old loan was payed off and a new loan taken out. So if my loan balance was for 2000 but then I wanted a further 500 on it I took out a new agreement for 2500.

In total i've had 4 or 5 loan accounts through doing this. I no longer have the original paperwork but how do I find out if I had PPI on any of them and if so what do you think the chances are of claiming it back?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,460Posts Today

7,315Users online

Martin's Twitter