Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Robtyketto
    0 WOW
    Morrisons price checker
    • 13th Aug 09, 11:51 PM
    0 WOW
    Morrisons price checker 13th Aug 09 at 11:51 PM
    Greetings,

I've yet to find a price comparison site for shopping that includes morrisons.
    With tesco as they do home delivery I simply login and check for the latest offers and prices.

Morrisons site does list some offers but is very limited and they don't do home delivert, anyone know of a morrisons price checker?

They always say on those silly adverts about price comparisons where asda is blah blah blah .. they should be available to the public

Thanks
    Rob
Page 1
    • Helix
    • By Helix 13th Aug 09, 11:55 PM
    • 2,317 Posts
    • 1,405 Thanks
    Helix
    • 13th Aug 09, 11:55 PM
    • 13th Aug 09, 11:55 PM
    There isn't one because they don't have a home delivery service so its not easy it get the data for Morrisons.

They are meant to be starting a home delivery service soon though, so its likely they will get included on the MySupermarket site when they do.
    • BeenieCat
    • By BeenieCat 14th Aug 09, 12:19 AM
    • 6,446 Posts
    • 25,393 Thanks
    BeenieCat
    • 14th Aug 09, 12:19 AM
    • 14th Aug 09, 12:19 AM
    They are meant to be starting a home delivery service soon though, so its likely they will get included on the MySupermarket site when they do.
    Originally posted by Helix
    Are they? Any ideas when?

I literally live about 30 seconds away from one but i like the idea of comparing prices/offers with asda and Tesco online/.

• Robtyketto
    • 14th Aug 09, 12:40 AM
    • 14th Aug 09, 12:40 AM
    Excellent news

Update: Well I should have googled before posting really, it appears that there was rumours but nothing has been announced. Read this on a forum when Morrisons workers contributed and there is no news yet (mind you this was in Q4 of last year).

Nothing showing up in google news either.
    Last edited by Robtyketto; 14-08-2009 at 12:57 AM.
  • clutterydrawer
    • 14th Aug 09, 5:21 PM
    • 14th Aug 09, 5:21 PM
    I dont have a price comparison website for them but madaboutbargains.com lists Morrissons' special offers, which I find really handy - although I don't know whether its anything other than what they have on their own website.
    August grocery challenge: £50
    Spent so far: £37.40
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,118Posts Today

6,685Users online

Martin's Twitter