Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SelenaLouise
    • By SelenaLouise 3rd Aug 09, 4:24 PM
    • 143Posts
    • 55Thanks
    SelenaLouise
    0 WOW
    Blue Planet Aquarium or Sea Life Centre
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Blue Planet Aquarium or Sea Life Centre 3rd Aug 09 at 4:24 PM
    Hello I am planning to go to either Blue Planet Aquarium or Sea Life Centre in Ellesmere Port or Sea Life Centre, Blackpool this weekend.

Does anyone have any vouchers for either, preferably the Blue Planet Aquarium as I've heard its better. Would also welcome any feedback on either.

Thanks

Selena
Page 1
    • Nile
    • By Nile 3rd Aug 09, 4:33 PM
    • 13,949 Posts
    • 13,746 Thanks
    Nile
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:33 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:33 PM
    Hello SelenaLouise

I'll move your thread to the 'UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments' board.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email abuse@moneysavingexpert.com.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Watch the New to Forum? Guide

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • princessamy86
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:35 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:35 PM
    I would definitely go to Blue Planet, it's much better than Blackpool Sea Life imho. It's just better laid out and there's more info, Sea Life was a bit dingy I thought! Don't know about vouchers tho
    Scar tissue that I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all, close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause with the birds I'll share this lonely view.
    • SelenaLouise
    • By SelenaLouise 3rd Aug 09, 4:37 PM
    • 143 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    SelenaLouise
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:37 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:37 PM
    Oh thanks
    • SelenaLouise
    • By SelenaLouise 3rd Aug 09, 4:47 PM
    • 143 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    SelenaLouise
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:47 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 4:47 PM
    lol thanks for the warning, Sea Life looks a bit more for younger kids, Im taking a 15 & 18 yr old so i dont want them to be bored
    • gingerdad
    • By gingerdad 3rd Aug 09, 10:06 PM
    • 1,676 Posts
    • 926 Thanks
    gingerdad
    • 3rd Aug 09, 10:06 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 10:06 PM
    If you do go to sealife there are plenty of vouchers about, just nip into morrisons on your way into blackpool and you should be able to pick up 2 for 1. i've heard blue planet is much more expensive..
    The futures bright the future is Ginger
    • rosekitten
    • By rosekitten 3rd Aug 09, 11:23 PM
    • 1,796 Posts
    • 2,280 Thanks
    rosekitten
    • 3rd Aug 09, 11:23 PM
    • 3rd Aug 09, 11:23 PM
    if you do go to Sea life on a 2 for 1
    and they look bored,then your at the seaside
    in a busy holiday resort there are bound to
    be other things that they will be interested in.

You wont get any reductions to the Blue Planet
    as at this time of year its packed If you decide to
    go I would ring and ask about queues because
    they do seem to build up outside.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

211Posts Today

1,358Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @RichardJLloyd: Thanks Martin. One of the best things of the last 5 years was campaigning for consumers alongside you. See you soon. htt?

• The new personal savings allowance - here's how it works... https://t.co/mW8Lc6cXZ2

• Just heard @RichardJLloyd is stepping down as Exec Director of Which? He's been a brilliant ambassador for them, shame for the organisation

• Follow Martin