Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    neas
    Mobiles.co.uk How to cancel Insurance and Gadget support?
    • 30th Jul 09, 8:10 PM
    Mobiles.co.uk How to cancel Insurance and Gadget support? 30th Jul 09 at 8:10 PM
    Hi all,

Just got wife new phone with mobiles.co.uk and hopefully got my cashback too .

One problem though, is there was no way to remove the gaget and mobile insurance from the order (free for 1st month but we dont want it at all.

How do I go about cancelling the gadget support and mobile insurance? Is there a number to ring? Supposedly I have to cancel Direct Debit to stop mobile insurance... but how will i tell difference between gadget support, mobile insurance and my actual line rental?

Am sure someone else has gone through the same thing with mobiles.co.uk and used the correct process etc... So just wondering if i could get the exact protocol to follow so i dont get stung 10 quid at the end of 1st month :P.

Thanks all.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,592Posts Today

8,038Users online

Martin's Twitter