Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments > Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report ... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers
Views: 104,034
Old 21-07-2009, 6:20 PM   #1
MSE Deborah
MoneySaving Convert

For a full list of current vouchers and deals for theme parks see the

Regularly Updated:
Cheap Theme Parks Deals page

If you've spotted or heard of a great theme park deal or offer please tell us with as much detail as possible, including whether it was emailed to you or it's a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, add it onto the page.

... just click reply to report new top spots

Thanks for your help

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Researcher; 14-06-2010 at 1:08 PM.
MSE Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MSE Deborah For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
lindsayr2403
Old 21-07-2009, 8:30 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Legoland are part of the 2 for 1 offers that are in the Walkers Crisps packets - and they are also doing an offer where you can visit again for free with a full price ticket during Sept and October..
So.... if you buy 2 adult tickets @ legoland - one will show as full price , the other as free. Keep the full price ticket - and you can use it again in September or October!
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 3
mew
Old 22-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Advance purchase Alton Towers tickets can be purchased over the phone for 17 Adults & 12 children Details Here

(This was originally mentioned by lisahillman in another tread and is probably the cheapest way to purchase Alton Towers tickets)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mew For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
debzam
Old 22-07-2009, 9:02 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile Half price Sealife centre tickets

If you collect a few packets of Walkers crisps and register with walkers you can get half price tickets to several destinations including the Sealife centres. 5 points for an adult and 3 for a child. Handy if you have an odd number of people so 2 for 1 doesn't work so well. Also handy if you have a mixture of adult and adult concession tickets as half price for individual tickets not just cheapest free. One multipack of crisps has paid for our half price family tickets.
# 5
Enicomb
Old 22-07-2009, 10:53 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Camelot 2 for 1s (one adult ticket, get a child OR adult ticket free)

(PDF Voucher); www. myvouchercodes .co .uk/outlink/1330/camelot.co.uk/28594

You'll have to fix the link, as I can;t post a real link due to pointless rules applied.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enicomb For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
Tish Richards
Old 22-07-2009, 11:34 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs up Alton Towers Tickets - Online Download Vouchers

Alton Towers discount vouchers are available for download which give you Adult entry for 17.00 and Children for 12.00 anytime so no advanced booking needed - I just took the voucher to the gate!

Available online at the Raring2go! website.

You need to register but once you've done that you can access other vouchers for Chessington World of Adventures and Legoland, and they are all updated regularly so I keep checking back for other offers.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tish Richards For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
Jennicat
Old 22-07-2009, 7:08 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs up 20 savng for Families on 2 great days out in the Cotswolds

Sudeley Castle in the Cotswolds and nearby Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway are offering a joint family ticket for the August Bank Holiday (29th - 31st August.

The Family Ticket is 35 and applies for 2 adults and 3 children, so there's an overall saving of 20 per family on the usual prices for that combination of people across the two attractions.

Sudeley Castle has gorgeous gardens, a fab kids play area with a giant wooden fort, slide and zip wire and is the one where Liz Hurley got married.

The steam railway runs between Cheltenham and Toddington, stopping off at Winchcombe which is the town where the Castle is situated. All in all an hour and a half round trip with lovely countrywide to see from the train and the nostalgic sights, sounds and smells of the steam train!

The best bit about the joint ticket (apart from saving 20!) is that you don't have to visit the 2 attractions on the same day, you can spend a day at each. So that works out at 17.50 for each day out and 3.50 per person per day out - bargain!

You can buy the tickets in advance from Sudeley. See the Sudeley Castle website and click on the link for 'Steam Along to Sudeley'

Jennie
# 8
boutilicous
Old 22-07-2009, 10:01 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

For anyone who's interested if you have an Iceland Bonus Card on using it you will get a Family Days Out booklet which has Free/2for1 deals. There is also a 2for1 deal for Diggerland valid at any Diggerland park until 6th Sep 09. This was in response to they being no offers to Diggerland.
# 9
irene939
Old 22-07-2009, 11:52 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default flamingo land

Galaxy 105 radio have a printable voucher 3 for the price of 2 valid till 1st Nov.
Scroll down page enter Flamingo land tickets, pick first result, then click just above the video.
Still a newbie cant post the link

Last edited by irene939; 22-07-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: posted link sorry
# 10
plzhelpmesave!
Old 23-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

also try the Invitation Book,publilshed in most areas which gives good discounts on days out, entertainment, food etc.
Brill buy and raises money for charities/schools too.

Me and Dh went to restaurant and cinema yesterday and spent less than 25 for meal, film and drinks - used vouchers from the book which covered the original 20 cost in one outing.

Will be using the 241 on local kids indoor pllay centres for the kids in hols!

go to their website www.invitationbook.co.uk
Clear all your debts in 2014...Bring it on!!

CC1- 6853.04 6700 -
3/2/14 - 6500
CC2 and CC3 cleared - 4137 PAID OFF 11 Feb 2014
# 11
loisamelia
Old 23-07-2009, 9:34 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Dont know if this has been posted already but if you collect the Walkers trips points you can get a deal on Diggerland entry as well as many others
http://www.walkers-crisps.co.uk/garysgreattrips
# 12
DaveStrong
Old 23-07-2009, 12:47 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

A site i would recommend is compareattractiontickets.com a comparison site for major ticket suppliers.
# 13
Thanatos
Old 24-07-2009, 1:09 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enicomb View Post
Camelot 2 for 1s (one adult ticket, get a child OR adult ticket free)

(PDF Voucher); www. myvouchercodes .co .uk/outlink/1330/camelot.co.uk/28594

You'll have to fix the link, as I can;t post a real link due to pointless rules applied.
That offer expired a month ago (30th June) as clearly written in the t&c on the voucher.

Pointless post to go with the pointless rules you were so eager to point out?

There is a voucher in Woman magazine this week however (thats good until end of August) for same offer (mag costs about a pound i think)

Last edited by Thanatos; 24-07-2009 at 1:15 PM.
# 14
hm2k
Old 24-07-2009, 4:51 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Anything for alton towers at the moment?
No Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
# 15
suky321
Old 24-07-2009, 7:08 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Why don't Drayton Manor ever do 2 for 1. Grrrrrrr. I want to take my son to Thomas land, but 50 for two adults is too steep, although my child will get free entry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suky321 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 16
mb75
Old 25-07-2009, 5:03 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Hi there - it's not so much for the major attractions, but if anyone is coming to North Devon on holiday, I'd recommend buying a copy of the North Devon Journal. There is usually at least a page of vouchers for local attractions in it every week. (This is probably true for Cornwall too - try the Cornish Guardian or the West Briton)
# 17
bambo
Old 25-07-2009, 9:26 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Thorpe Park Tickets & Alton Towers

Thorpe Park tickets and Alton Towers tickets are almost always for sale on eBay. Tickets that allow entry only on one specific day can be had for around 10 - 15 each, but it varies a lot depending upon the day. Open tickets that allow entry on any day are usually around 20.
# 18
scousegirl26
Old 25-07-2009, 11:13 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default walkers crisps

walkers crisps they are currently offering half price tickets for adults and children although im not sure how many tickets can be used per family im going this thursday to alton towers as a family of 3 adults 2 children so im hoping we all get half price cos ive saved up all the tickets i will keep updated
# 19
BigAndy_79
Old 26-07-2009, 6:30 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

My sis' got me two tickets from her Tesco Clubcard points that she has for us in Thorpe park. The thing is, however, we may not be able to go. Does anyone know how long these vouchers are valid for, or if they will extend them for us ? I have just had an op., and may not be well enough to sit on rides.

Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigAndy_79 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 20
rilsy
Old 26-07-2009, 6:41 PM
MoneySaving Convert

You should be able to refund them. Normally they are valid for 6mnths. I had ordered 2 vouchers for Pleasure beach but was unable to go. Due to the fact we live in scotland and I knew we would not be able to travel in the near future I returned them back to tesco asking if they could refund the points used. I was quite suprised and grateful that they did.