Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jblackmore
    ASDA Mobile - customer service problems ?
    • 16th Jul 09, 4:44 PM
    ASDA Mobile - customer service problems ? 16th Jul 09 at 4:44 PM
    Anyone else having customer service problems with Asda Mobile ?

I bought two SIMS to replace old Vodafone contracts, registered and transferred numbers over a couple of weeks ago. Tried to top up credit on one (balance 5) to get a message 'maximum credit has been reached'.

Phone Asda mobile, on for about 20 minutes on Friday before the person realised my phones have been registered 4 times, which is why they can't be topped up - he can't fix this but told me his manager would do this in a few hours, so I asked him to phone me if any problem, otherwise I'll assume this has been done.

Sunday still fails to topup, so I email asda, reply says this will be fixed in 24hrs.

Weds phoned again, all managers have gone to lunch (6.36pm??) so someone will call me back that evening - never did.

Thursday (today) Asda mobile website contact us fails with some error message - I phoned Asda service centre, they got through to asda mobile and said their system has failed, but someone will phone me by 11am. 1.30pm no call, so phoned asda service centre again, they will chase up and phone me back to say why they haven't called - still nothing ?

How do you deal with a company who won't let you contact them, or ring you back when they say they will ???
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

510Posts Today

3,936Users online

Martin's Twitter