Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    homeworkgirl
    GE Money Lenders - repossession???
    • 12th Jul 09, 11:42 PM
    GE Money Lenders - repossession??? 12th Jul 09 at 11:42 PM
    For once I am able to forget my own woes and am posting on behalf of friends of mine. They have a repossession hearing this Thursday, lenders are GE Money Lenders. They got into 3 months arrears last year and have not been able to catch up, they asked if arrears could be capitalised but lender said no. They did let them start paying interest only but they are still the 3 months in arrears from before. They have been late paying for the past 3 months (by 2 or 3 weeks but always within the month it is due).

The husband has a well paid job but has a back problem and has to take odd days off work for which he does not get paid. His GP has written a letter for the court to back this up. The wife works part-time. They have two dependent children.

Their joint earnings can well support the mortgage they have so there is no problem there.

They would like your honest opinions about the likelihood of the repossession being granted please.
    Last edited by homeworkgirl; 13-07-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

187Posts Today

1,268Users online

Martin's Twitter