Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Treder
    Contribution Based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
    • 12th Jul 09, 5:59 PM
    Contribution Based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) 12th Jul 09 at 5:59 PM
    Hi,

Have an interview with Jobcentreplus tomorrow. I know I am entitled to claim Contribution Based JSA (looking for work, was made redunant, not working over 16 hours a week, am over 18). However, they are going to ask me to supply evidence of my bank statements and savings etc. As this type of JSA is not means tested (as opposed to Income Based JSA) does anyone have a site I can use to print off evidence to give to them to show that I am not obliged to provide exact details of my total savings. I'd like to go there prepared with some information as I am definitely going to refuse to tell them how much I've got. All advice very much appreciated.

Last edited by Treder; 12-07-2009 at 6:04 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,498Posts Today

6,681Users online

Martin's Twitter